Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 646|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Freya 2nd skill issue and BUG. Freya Revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-5 09:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Joshua_#04B at 2020-2-5 09:47 AM

Hello, it's me again, from the depths of the net!!

This is a issue I thought is a really minor one so I don't really want to make a fuss about it but as off late, I think that it's a bigger problem than I thought.
You see, if you spam the 2nd skill, you'll notice that sometimes the 2nd and 3rd combo does not connect right and inflict no damage, I found out why, it's the mini dash, as the mini dash give you a little hump forward, the enemy gets out of range, the ideal range for a successful hit using this combo is that there must always be a little gap between you and your opponent but if you are face to face with the opponent like it looks like your kissing or look like you 2 are fused together then there is a high chance for you to miss, the easy solution to this is just don't spam it immediately and back off a little if your gonna proceed the combo or until the enemy is the one to back off giving you room to execute it.

Don't get me wrong, the skill is really good, one of the best if you ask me as it's really good at chasing enemies that has low in HP and only 2nd to Chou's 1st skill cause in Chou's case, it can also be used as a dash and it reset the 2nd skill as bonus, Freya's 2nd skill is only good for chasing as the 4th combo almost offsets all the dash you made during the combo and sure you can just execute it until the 3rd combo but the mini dash just gives you a little push so it's not that good for escape but where it really shine is chasing a opponent as the 2nd and 3rd has ton of slow, if you don't have a dash then good luck on surviving a chasing Freya.

Aw man, I praise it too much again didn't I? well back to the issue, I think that it's good if the enemy is in the line of fire of the skill, the mini dash gets cancel and only execute the combo or the mini dash carry the damage and effect of the skill and if the opponent gets hit by the mini dash he/she won't receive additional damage or slow if he/she gets in the range of the actual combo as he/she is already considered as been hit by the combo.

Now onward to the real problem, the BUG discovered by the YouTuber Hororo-Chan(all credits is on him guys, I didn't consider using atk spd items as I already considered her as a Skill Caster, as her passive give you 2 auto-attacks with 2.5 atk spd per use of skills I just found it impractical so I'm really thankful at him for exploring Freya's item synergy).

Here are the LINKS to the videos, pls pass it to the Devs forum moderators, this issue is nothing to scoff off.
Video 1: https://youtube.com/watch?v=QOkkbrbG8p8
Video 2: https://youtube.com/watch?v=mcaAZrtYLGo

I reported this as I see this BUG as a potential threat to fair gaming, I'm still investigating it in my ADV server account and this is just a guess but as you stack your passive 3 time to get 6 auto-attacks with power of 2.5 atk spd, it not only stack the passive but also the atk spd which mean in reality you have a atk spd of 7.5, as the the cap is 2.5 normally you can't exhibit this absurd atk spd but that change if you equip windtalker, miya is a prime example who shine when using windtalker as her magic damage is more higher than other mm in using windtalker. I will investigate if the atk spd can stack more if you use up all the skill(1,2 and Ultimate skill) and equiping more atk spd item.

Pls pass it to the devs guys, I don't want any delay on release or ban for Freya like Franco. Thank you in advance and pls wait for my next report to this bug.
Post time 2020-2-5 02:35 PM | Show all posts
its still in advance server so its still under moderation ,so we just have to wait for the finished revamped though thanks for the bug report , if its still not fixed in time i will collect your thread.
Post time 2020-2-5 08:33 PM | Show all posts
the bug report will be collected. So no worries. Thanks for your valuable feedback and effort. Cheers.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-6-15 08:50 PM GMT+8