Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Anand
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Odette Revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-20 07:56 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-2-20 06:15 PM
No need to give additional immunity. Just allowing her to use ultimate and winter trucheon simulta ...

Yeah this is also good
Post time 2020-2-28 11:47 PM | Show all posts
I have an idea with odette maybe dont change her at all because she is still useful and maybe you are bad to think she is useless. Seriously, you want to buff her? Johnson and odette comp is still seen and her ult has insane range and is one of the reason why she win teamfights. You also have flicker to avoid having her ult interrupted. Useless mage, you must be in low rank to think that or something. Yes, you stop her ult with cc but she has the dmg. What about heroes like lolita? Do you think she bad bc you could avoid her ult or cancel it? I clearly dont. The proposal you make will make her broken, she is made that way in order to balance her.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-29 06:09 AM | Show all posts
aznese replied at 2020-2-28 11:47 PM
I have an idea with odette maybe dont change her at all because she is still useful and maybe you ar ...

You are saying all this without playing Odette.

Do you accept the challenge? Play 10 continuous matches with Odette in solo rank Legend or Above level and let me know your ID after that. We can discuss how good Odette is these days

You are still thinking the game has not changed. The introduction of red buff and roam items already changed the game very much. They reduced the gold for clearing minions which changed how we farm. This game changed a lot. But many players are clinging to their old belief and not changing
Post time 2020-2-29 06:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-9 10:32 AM

Lmao you are saying to me to buff a hero who is balanced. If we buff odette then what about heroes like balmond, miya and etc. All Im saying is that if you are not good enough, if you think she is weak hero. I played aganist so many good odette players in mythical so dont say shes garbage. I seen so many odette carry in rank games. Part of playing carry role is learning how to dodge skill shots or too avoid stuns and position.

So if you cant do that then you should improve. Good mythics have skill, look at Rememberme plays zilong and still goes 3 kills within 5 minutes. Guess what odette is still better than zilong.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-29 08:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-9 10:33 AM
aznese replied at 2020-2-29 06:16 AM
So if you cant do that then you should improve. Good mythics have skill, look at Rememberme plays zi ...

you don't have practical knowledge of Odette.

Thats why I proposed the challenge

You are just talking and acting like pro

So if you cant do that then you should improve. Good mythics have skill, look at Rememberme plays zi ...

Why don't you see my Odette game play and decide whether I m good or not

https://youtu.be/dcoBGgxjeiE

BTW, who is rememberme? he is not the global odette. Maybe he is just another guy like you against odette revamp

I mentioned the facts about decrease in odette win rate. It is below 50 for this month
Post time 2020-2-29 08:15 AM | Show all posts
Lmao u think u have kills it means your good. Tf. I just saw the video you are just meh. Just a typically legend. You just had a good teammates and you did good. Typically legend. If you think you are pro, bc you got a lot of kills then your not. Your team did fine, you just helped them and secure kills so you got fed that's all.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-29 10:59 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-9 10:34 AM
aznese replied at 2020-2-29 08:15 AM
Lmao u think u have kills it means your good. Tf. I just saw the video you are just meh. Just a typi ...

That's how Odette plays. Odette is not a solo hero. If you have good teammates, you just need to use ulti at the right timing and kill enemies.

But in solo rank, there is no guarantee you get good teammates.

FYI, I reached Mythic few weeks ago

You are just adamant and want to stop odette getting a buff.

Just compare Odette with other mages like Pharsa, Cecilion, Zhask, etc

Even harith can turret dive solo thanks to his shield and get savage.

Odette is very weak. You guys are just denying it

aznese replied at 2020-2-29 08:15 AM
Lmao u think u have kills it means your good. Tf. I just saw the video you are just meh. Just a typi ...

My team did fine? You never saw that video. My team almost lost. If Irithel did not kill the enemies in last team fight, my 21 kills would be waste.

Enemies pushed well even though they did not have many kills. Our team did not push well.

Look at the KDA. Mine is 31 and the second best was irithel with 24. See the difference.

This video was before the introduction of red buff.

There was no Johnson so I was playing safe and defending turrets.

Good teammates? That Alpha died 9 times though he was the 322 Alpha in world rank

Legend? I am Mythic from last season

You are just a troll trying to stop Odette getting a revamp
Post time 2020-2-29 11:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-9 10:35 AM

Your video proved the opposite point, you literally proved she does not need a buff with ur video. Odette is not weak she is balanced, what about miya, balmond with useless spin, zilong and all the old ones. You want to buff her when she is clearly better all of the other heroes I mentioned. Seriously there are so many heroes who needs a buff.Yes, she is teamfight hero and she could get a savage if played right.

She is not overpowered and not weak. Yes, she is weak to some heroes I admit. But, imagine her being reworked or revamped its going to be like pharsa on steriods. Thats why I dont want her to be buffed bc there are so many heroes who are weaker than her.

I tell you a secret, no matter what hero you play if your teammates are garbage you already lost the game most of the time. You are saying she needs bc her teammates might not be good? Seriously.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-29 11:28 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-9 10:37 AM
aznese replied at 2020-2-29 11:21 AM
Your video proved the opposite point, you literally proved she does not need a buff with ur video. O ...

This video was before the introduction of red buff.

My point is Odette is not usable in current season. There are so many heroes that can stop the ultimate. The game changed a lot for Odette. She got good damage but what is the use if you stop her from using it?

In future many new heroes with stun will be introduced which will further reduce her popularity and win rate.

If you check Odette stats for this month, you can see it yourself. Her win rate is a little less than 50. She is quite popular because of her combo with Johnson. If it is not for Johnson, her win rate and popularity will go down further  

Your video proved the opposite point, you literally proved she does not need a buff with ur video. O ...

The heroes you mentioned are not mages.

Also I never mentioned anything about these heroes.

FYI, well farmed miya is the fastest hero to kill Lord even among the marksman of current meta

Zilong is not weak. Well built zilong gives nightmare to the enemies.

Balmond is a troll hero. If your teammates are nob, use balmond to troll the game

she is teamfight hero.

Are you serious? Every hero is a team fight hero. Without her ultimate she is not qualified for team fight. Her ultimate will be stopped before she starts using it. After that her death is inevitable.

she could get a savage if played right

Any hero can get savage if played right. For Odette this is possible only if the number of stuns in enemy is 1 or 2. 3 or more stuns means tough game for Odette

aznese replied at 2020-2-29 11:28 AM
I tell you a secret, no matter what hero you play if your teammates are garbage you already lost the ...

You are misunderstanding my point.

Every hero is free to cast their ultimate.

In Odette's case it can be stopped immediately. Stop it at 0th second, she now has to wait 30+ seconds to cast her next ultimate. Till then, she is not very much useful.

Don't you think it is a big injustice to Odette?

This was not a problem previously because the number of stun heroes is less.

But nowadays all the 5 heroes in enemy has cc or flicker. If you are lucky, enemy MM and Assassin will not have cc. That makes it minimum 3 CC in the enemies and minimum 2 flicker in enemies.

Alice is an AoE mage like Odette. Compare Alice with Odette. Alice ultimate cannot be stopped by enemy. Alice can use winter trucheon while casting her ultimate so no damage will work on her for 2s.

Odette cannot use winter trucheon while casting her ultimate. Her ultimate can be stopped immediately at 0th second.

All the points you mentioned for Odette can also be applied to Alice. Only difference is the damage of Alice is lesser than Odette almost half. Also Alice enjoys spell vamp from her ulti

Similarly, if you compare with other mages, you can see that using winter trucheon with Odette ultimate should be allowed so she can be a part of the current meta.

Otherwise she would join the list of forgotten heroes you mentioned
Post time 2020-2-29 12:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-9 10:38 AM

Certain heroes excel better at split pushing. They dont fcking initate at lv.2 or 4 look at hayabusa and zilong. They teamfight when they need to or in the end. They dont have teamfight potential compared to odette or dont really care about teamfight like odette. So what about odette, you providing justification for other heroes bc u main odette. You just want her to be buffed so u could fcking destroy people. Zilong loses trade to a lot of people and guess what everyone is a nightmare in some sense. Its just some people are more easier to snowball than with others. With odette correct me but wouldnt u say it was easier to carry with odette than eudora or cyclops. Then why not rework everyone when they get stunned; tf seriously. Whats the point of moba if u give everyone something to counter stuns. More stuns is hard for me too in teamfights; that doesnt mean u buff a hero. Maybe I should buff all the tanks bc getting stunned is rough when Im the only one who could initate. Tf, I really dont complain about that. If stuns are problem then tell ur team to counterpick heroes. You are saying she is usable bc in comparism to many mages she is not close to the worst.

All the people who play carry roles should know how to avoid stuns; thats should be a fact or basically moba knowledge.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-30 11:31 AM GMT+8