Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: Anand
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Odette Revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-5 07:07 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-2-5 06:45 AM
I know the hide in the bush srategy. It looks like your opponents are solo players. Normally one o ...

Normally, I don’t see any tanks. Perhaps you’re playing Mythic? I had also hardly seen tanks while mythic as well. Perhaps it’s just in my region, no one hardly play tanks. I only know a few people who plays tank. I know that Marksmans normally farm and between late game, when they’re comfortable farming without tanks, I could easily get them with Odette. And also do check out my guide for Odette. I play Odette as well.
Post time 2020-2-6 01:45 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-2-6 07:28 AM
Anand replied at 2020-2-5 09:40 AM
Do you think I don't know how to position myself? I m a good Layla player I can even kill many a ...

i had many deaths because when my ulti is ready i will definitely find a clash, high chance of death but as long as i can help the team i'm okay with that. because i see/feel the impact i made that can cause additional chances of winning.

toxic players will automatically troll when you show non meta hero to pick.
been there done that. the best feeling about that is when they shut their system when they see how you play.
as of now, when i play my main and try to pick odette. i show my MMR 3000+ rather than my match/wr 100+/60+ and notice that sometimes they switch me instead of trolling the game.

i can play with you, but does our server compatible? btw im at philippines and rarely play my main because i play my friends account when i'm with them. and when i'm solo i play magic chess, i only pay attention on my main account when the game start for a new season. i will accept you later i will open my main

Anand replied at 2020-2-5 10:17 AM
You can tower dive with Zhask and Alice then why not Odette with nerfed damage ?

If you tower div ...

would you click right away the truncheon at the beginning of your dive?  proper use of the item needs a timing. and most of the time you wouldn't also dive when your hp is low right? then i assume that your full hp bar can hold until your ulti is finish. your death will be compromise if you execute tower diving successfully.

yeah, many mage heroes has the advantage compare to her but not all the time because that advantage will be seen if the player that are using those heroes are good at it.

peace

Anand replied at 2020-2-5 10:25 AM
This is applicable for OP heroes too. If you play an OP hero for the first time, you may lose ba ...

"Then what is the use of having a hero whose team contribution is very less"

contribution of the heroes for team cannot be calculated by their skills/abilities but by the skills/abilities of the player who play that hero. many heroes specially the old one known as useless, if only every one see the main player of that heroes play them on their full potential. maybe their low mindset will be change.

peace.

Anand replied at 2020-2-5 12:08 PM
There is a CD of 6+ seconds for her 1st and 2nd skills with 20% CD reduction. Even with 40% CD her ...

2s is enough for me because i didn't usually use it to run. i usually use it to kill hahahaha...
 Author| Post time 2020-2-6 02:31 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-9 10:30 AM
taomaster replied at 2020-2-5 06:10 PM
Some heroes work better with team comp, and some heroes work better without a full team to back th ...

Unlike Eudora and Vale, Odette is vulnerable when using ulti.

I would say she is useless even with team support.

You need a good team to win the game with Odette otherwise lose even if you play well. If your opponents have cc then its nightmare for Odette players. Whenever they try to use ulti, enemy will stop her instantaneously and kill her

Do you accept the challenge? Play 10 continuous matches with Odette in solo rank Legend or Above level and let me know your ID after that. We can discuss how good Odette is these days

Because many people talk like they know everything about Odette but in reality, they have played less or few hundred matches with her. But still they talk like Odette is God, Odette is OP, everyone fears of Odette ulti, etc Only players who played solo rank against good opponents know her true worth.

Kathey replied at 2020-2-5 07:07 PM
Normally, I don’t see any tanks. Perhaps you’re playing Mythic? I had also hardly seen tanks whi ...

Anyone can say Odette is balanced, Odette is best, etc but in reality they haven't played that many matches with Odette.

Do you accept the challenge? Play 10 continuous matches with Odette in solo rank Legend or Above level and let me know your ID after that. We can discuss how good Odette is these days with the result of the 10 matches

If you do not accept the challenge I assume you are one of those players who just don't want other heroes getting a buff and don't want to accept the truth that she is more or less useless in current season

Sim0nKey replied at 2020-2-5 06:00 PM
Ofc, they are not weak, if the users/players know how to PROPER build, gameplay on them. In short,  ...

If you don't accept the challenge then I assume you are not an Odette player. You are just here to stop her from getting a revamp or adamant to accept the truth that she is very weak in current season

n4n4 replied at 2020-2-6 02:13 AM
2s is enough for me because i didn't usually use it to run. i usually use it to kill hahahaha...

I guess you are lucky because enemies are playing solo against you. I believe you enjoy a fair matching system and not up against opponent playing combo heroes.

I wish there is a fair matching system in my server too

n4n4 replied at 2020-2-6 02:07 AM
"Then what is the use of having a hero whose team contribution is very less"

contribution of the  ...

I think you are not used to an environment where enemy player takes combo hero and gank on you. Your team running away leaving you behind to die, etc

n4n4 replied at 2020-2-6 01:59 AM
would you click right away the truncheon at the beginning of your dive?  proper use of the item ne ...

Lol. You are still adamant that Odette can complete a full turret dive and leave safely. I can't say anything unless the dev's make this change and I try it

Comments

lol, as long as i can use odette as of now there was nothing to worry for me  Post time 2020-2-6 03:23 AM
Post time 2020-2-6 03:20 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-2-6 07:31 AM
Anand replied at 2020-2-6 02:29 AM
I think you are not used to an environment where enemy player takes combo hero and gank on you. Yo ...

i thought you see and calculate my deaths right? is that not a possible proof?

Anand replied at 2020-2-6 02:28 AM
I guess you are lucky because enemies are playing solo against you. I believe you enjoy a fair mat ...

nah, i suffer a losing streak because my enemy was too good compared to me and my random team mates.
whether the enemy is solo or not if they are good then they are good as simple as that.

but sometimes i can turn the table with their one mistake. specially in late game.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-6 03:28 AM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2020-2-6 03:20 AM
i thought you see and calculate my deaths right? is that not a possible proof?

It is proof that Odette is weak ?

Post time 2020-2-6 03:32 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-2-6 03:28 AM
It is proof that Odette is weak ?

nah.

Your team running away leaving you behind to die
Post time 2020-2-8 10:27 PM | Show all posts
Odette is strong, someone need to cc other heroes for long enough so odette can take them down likr Johnson ruby odette, or Johnson odettr and Guinevere, it would great, but cc making her immune to cc whrn she use ultimate is great but maybe too op idea, especially with her big aoe range, so maybe to make that range a bit smaller but to gain cc immunity. Thanks on your idea
 Author| Post time 2020-2-9 09:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-9 10:31 AM
StreetGamer replied at 2020-2-8 10:27 PM
Odette is strong, someone need to cc other heroes for long enough so odette can take them down likr  ...

Thats why her damage will be nerfed. It will make her more stable

Is there any news from the devs about the revamp?

Anand replied at 2020-2-18 08:01 PM
Is there any news from the devs about the revamp?

Odette win rate is 49.99 as per this month data

Her all time win rate reduced to 50.57 from 50.66

Her all time popularity reduced to 1.34% from 1.39%

Please make the suggested change. Odette will rock the current meta.

Unlike other mages Odette is simple to play. Only her ultimate is flawed as per current meta game play. Please rectify this and she will become everyone's favorite
#JUSTICE_FOR_ODETTE  
Post time 2020-2-20 03:26 AM | Show all posts
In my opinion...make oddet immune to normal cc like edura 2nd skill  when casting ulty...it can only be cancel by hard cc..any thoughts about it..?
 Author| Post time 2020-2-20 06:15 PM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-2-20 03:26 AM
In my opinion...make oddet immune to normal cc like edura 2nd skill  when casting ulty...it can only ...

No need to give additional immunity. Just allowing her to use ultimate and winter trucheon simultaneously is fine.

Yesterday I played with Johnson and another player took Odette. He was playing well when I hit enemies. When enemy took two tanks, he wasted ultimate against tigreal. Tigreal cancelled her ulti whenever he uses it.

It is fun playing John and Odette combo. But many players doesn't know her weakness and game play. When there are more stun in enemies, her contribution to the game is very less.

In high tiers, there is always stun in both teams so very less contribution from Odette. This will change if winter trucheon is allowed when she is casting her ultimate
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-30 12:05 PM GMT+8