Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 602|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Tigreal Rework 2nd skill(sacred hammer) gets barrier shield

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-1 03:10 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Hi hello, folks we all know that some tanks like Tigreal, Hilda, Balmond , are the least useful today due to they cant compete to other tanks because of the CC of some hero that can interrupt them and make them useless in a clash fight.

Tanks like Grock, Minotaur, Gatotchaka, Belerick, Baxia and Johnson have a enough good skill to survive against CC heroes

My suggestion to Tigreal is to improve his 2nd skill(Sacred Hammer)

Suggestion effect : whenever Tigreal use this skill he will get a Barrier or Shield encircle to him like the previous skill effect of Chou Shunpo

chou shunpo has shield / barrier whenever he uses his 2nd skill

this kind of effect the one that i like to suggest on Tigreal 2nd skill but of course no immunity like chou has...

honestly im a Tigreal user so meaning i feel his weakneses

Passive skill(fearless) - i dont have any problem on this but still useless for me i still prefer the first passive skill of Tigreal

1st skill(attack wave) - good enough no problem about this

Ultimate(Implosion) - still good but very slow in effect,,, very easy to avoid

thats all, only the 2nd skill(sacred hammer) is my concern, pls. rework so Tigreal can survive in any unexpected clash in the game....

Post time 2020-2-7 07:45 PM | Show all posts
There are users here who don't want any hero getting buff except theirs

Hope they buff Tigreal because he always need a damage dealer who does not run away and protect you with their life

I wish the dev's ignore the negative posts and buff him
Post time 2020-2-3 10:28 PM | Show all posts
A really good suggestion in my opinion. His combo is pretty but he lacks sustain if the combo failed or did any mistakes. Will suggest this.
Post time 2020-2-2 09:13 PM | Show all posts
astral03 replied at 2020-2-2 07:48 PM
yeah not only the circle somewhat like the chou shunpo before, that absorb some damage ... if you r ...

I think its good idea add a shield because his 2nd skill is go to enemies, Thank you.
Post time 2020-2-1 10:44 PM | Show all posts
Hmm...
But isn't Tigreal back in the meta?
He is among top 10 heroes of this month.
I'm now enjoying him so much more than Franco, especially when I successfully execute the shadow mask + flicker + ulti + 2nd skill combo.
The one that I think deserve a buff is Minotaur.
He is really underrated now.
Post time 2020-2-2 02:36 PM | Show all posts
So the suggestion is just only add circle effect on Tigreal's 2nd skill ?
Tigreal still have lot picked in ranked due his skill have usefull CC when enemies in one area. Thanks for your response.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-2 08:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-2-3 01:01 AM
AZNUR replied at 2020-2-1 10:44 PM
Hmm...
But isn't Tigreal back in the meta?
He is among top 10 heroes of this month.

first of all did you read my suggestion?? read it first folks my only concern here is to improve his 2nd skill only to get shield that absorb some damage whenever he uses it, like the shunpo of chou before.... really?? meta?? i didn't feel Tigreal is in meta especially match up with against OP tanks today... I really never see him using in tournament even a pro player never use him.... nuff said...

and about minotaur he still good in mythic tier....

btw the strategy/tecniques you use,, Ive use it too (shadow mask + flicker + ulti + 2nd skill combo.) this is useful on low tier ranks
but  in high tier mythic rank is useless...

DennisST replied at 2020-2-2 02:36 PM
So the suggestion is just only add circle effect on Tigreal's 2nd skill ?
Tigreal still have lot pi ...

yeah not only the circle somewhat like the chou shunpo before, that absorb some damage ... if you remember the shunpo of chou before....  Tigreal uses alot in low ranks but in mythic he is useless... he never been use in tournament though.... pro players knows that weakness of him....
 Author| Post time 2020-2-2 09:19 PM | Show all posts
DennisST replied at 2020-2-2 09:13 PM
I think its good idea add a shield because his 2nd skill is go to enemies, Thank you.

thanks for the response and appreciating my suggestion about it,, i hope it will do someday...
Post time 2020-2-3 01:10 AM | Show all posts
astral03 replied at 2020-2-2 08:44 PM
first of all did you read my suggestion?? read it first folks my only concern here is to improve hi ...

I mean Moonton shouldn't touch him for now. He is balance, buffing or "improvising" any of his skill might make him stronger and resulting a nerf in somewhere else like his 1st skill damage or any skills CD will be shorter.
 Author| Post time 2020-2-3 09:39 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-2-3 01:10 AM
I mean Moonton shouldn't touch him for now. He is balance, buffing or "improvising" any of his skil ...

nope the suggestion i gave its not a big deal though its just a only to prolong survibility did you read my suggestion???? i think not you didnt even read it... the effect i suggest will not ruin the balance of tigreal actually it will make him more useful in clash fight against OP tanks....
Post time 2020-2-3 02:44 PM | Show all posts
Well, I do not think second skill needs a shield. You just activate the two steps quickly and enemy will not have a chance to respond.Also, the third skill is slow but it is okay for me because I use it immediately after lifting enemies up with the second skill. I think Tigreal does not need any change.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:08 PM GMT+8