Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 732|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[False Bug Report] I dont understand why!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-2-1 12:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Liminuss at 2020-2-1 01:26 AM

81B10651-7418-4E62-95C7-0FB4A5B44532.png I  as afk yesterday because of something at home but right now I don't understand why report me if the team is feeding... I was helcurt and against me there was an adc and a tank on my lane... no one came to help and conversely they fed on the other lanes! So I don't understand why loose 8 points for nothing for real... huh incredible! Please improve your "feed detector"... There is a difference between: -I can't carry my team and I'm getting killed because no one help...
-I'm loosing because I'm a noob!
[img]blob:https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... 6-9cc4-4adecc9d704d[/img]Look at this! Who is the noob here me or my allies? Even if Claude has gold and "good kda" it doesn't mean he was helping at the right time!

Post time 2020-2-1 07:39 PM | Show all posts
you got credit deduction for being afk. then you got the mail that the system deducted 8 more points for multiple rule violations right?
Because you were afk so you were obviously feeding in game. for every person reported for feeding and afk, it will deduct -2. so -8 means total 4 other players reported against you and it was validated as true. thats you system also deducted extra 8 credit points.
Post time 2020-2-5 12:28 AM | Show all posts
Feeding detection is random af. I got 0-2-0 reported for feeding but it was mid who fed 1st, didn't come to help while enemy team rotated to gank me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
But sometimes I can see player feeding but they get scott free cause of accidental assists
Post time 2020-2-1 01:14 AM | Show all posts
higher penality's for afk's has been requested for as long as the game exists and that is also the reason why the afk penality's are as high as they are right now
 Author| Post time 2020-2-1 01:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-9 10:46 AM
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-2-1 01:14 AM
higher penality's for afk's has been requested for as long as the game exists and that is also the r ...

It isn't what I'm talking about... yesterday I got penalised and it's normal but today I got penalised and I don't think it's right. Because the others fed and wasn't helping a 1v2 lane!
Sorry I have expressed myself wrongly...

BD007 replied at 2020-2-1 07:39 PM
you got credit deduction for being afk. then you got the mail that the system deducted 8 more points ...

I think it shouldn't have to be validated as true that's all what I was talking about and the story about I was afk the other day it was an example because I wanted you to understand that I accept when there is a good reason why I loose my points! But if you don't understand it doesn't matter... have a good day.
Post time 2020-2-5 12:14 AM | Show all posts
Liminuss replied at 2020-2-2 05:18 AM
I think it shouldn't have to be validated as true that's all what I was talking about and the stor ...

no matter your team feeding or not, if the system validates the cause of reporting you will get punished. Thats how system works.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-9-21 02:20 AM GMT+8