Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 379|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Justice for Alice!!!

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-30 01:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I bought Carmilla recently and I used her on Rank, her skill set are almost similar to Alice. Since I am both tank, support and Alice main, I noticed a one thing, Carmilla is doing better than Alice. It's weird, a mere converted vampire is much more better than Queen of Apocalypse. I suggest, buff Alice or give her another revamp, Bane recieved 2nd Revamp, why not on Alice?

I suggest revamp Alice based on her Story, she is a Blood Hunger, she sucks the blood of any creatures, a glutton Queen, A shotacon. I already suggest this, but I will do once again until Alice will recieved a Revamp.

Passive: any nearby units can drop the blood orb(including enemy heroes and jungle monsters), if she collect the orb, her Mana will recover.

1st skill: buff her blink, like Kufra, sometimes Alice failed to blink because of small area of walls.

Both 1st and 2nd, add healing effect, halve heal effect on non-hero units.

Ultimate: removed the crowdcontrol if she activate her ulti.

I believed, Make her Agile and Increasing her sustainability will bring her on META. Tbh when I am using an old mage, I only get cursed by my teamate if I used Alice on Rank.
Post time 2020-1-30 01:48 PM | Show all posts
She was fine its just they nerfed his ultimate....
 Author| Post time 2020-1-30 11:09 PM | Show all posts
koken replied at 2020-1-30 08:58 PM
I'm giving lots of suggestions to improve this hero. But instead of appreciating them you prefer to ...

If you have an idea or suggestion to make alice better, please make a thread, so devs will count it. I will support it, the mods says, the more number of suggest are better to take attention of developers
Post time 2020-1-30 08:58 PM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2020-1-30 09:02 PM
Sim0nKey replied at 2020-1-30 08:48 PM
Then you just contrary your own statement that she is fine.

I'm giving lots of suggestions to improve this hero. But instead of appreciating them you prefer to focus on something maybe I wasn't clear or didn't specify enough. Ok. Haters gonna hate I guess.
Post time 2020-1-30 03:42 PM | Show all posts
Outlaw05 replied at 2020-1-30 03:33 PM
Here are my thoughts on and suggestions on Alice

Passive: her passive is good as it is, however she ...

I like those ideas I would also add her start up delay on her ult should be decreased. By the time she activates her ult she's already taken a ton of damage.
Post time 2020-1-30 02:03 PM | Show all posts
It's so awesome to see a bunch of other Alice users request revamp/buffs for her! I've been maining her for while but I've been really struggling in this meta. I agree 100%. If she's a vampire all of Alice skills should have have increased spell vamp or anti heal effect. Alice's ult now really needs some buffs, any hero with decent mobility can easily escape it. It's underpowered and has no CC effect. Other mages with similar ults like Odette and Guin are soo much better and once they get concentrated energy they have spell vamp as well. Even carmilla spinning flower thing, it's basically Alice's ult lol and it's not even Carmillas ult ability. So yeah I'm all for buffs on Alice
 Author| Post time 2020-1-30 03:05 PM | Show all posts
@taomaster on story, she's a Demon and also a Queen, so she is not a lowly class vampire.

Yea, Carmilla's 1st skill are very similar to Alice's Ultimate but carmilla's 1st skill have long duration and short CD, adding her passive makes her more tankier than Alice.

Post time 2020-1-30 03:13 PM | Show all posts
Sim0nKey replied at 2020-1-30 03:05 PM
@taomaster on story, she's a Demon and also a Queen, so she is not a lowly class vampire.

Yea, Carm ...

Yeah she's supposed to be the main villain for the game. She's mentioned in a lot of other heroes stories. Unfortunately in her current form she doesn't live up to her expectations.
Post time 2020-1-30 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Outlaw05 at 2020-1-30 03:35 PM

Here are my thoughts on and suggestions on Alice

Passive: her passive is good as it is, however she should also generate blood orbs on jungle monsters and should generate 2 orbs for a kill and 1 orb for kill assist on enemy heroes.

Skill 1 flowing blood. Increase speed of it and add a slowing effect to this skill.

Skill 2 blood awe: it's fine as it is i think maybe the range could be increased.

Ult blood ode: first the damage is very low she needs a buff on damage. The range of the cast range should be slightly increased and it should also have anti heal effect on this skill. If Alice's health is at 100% then additional health drained from enemies should be converted into sheild. Also buff it back to where she gets 100% life steal on non hero targets.

Author| Post time 2020-1-30 03:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-1-30 07:24 PM

@Outlaw05 I think you should make your another thread for Alice Revamp, so devs will count it. Anyway any form of buff / Alice , I will support it.

@taomaster Exactly!! It seems Alice is the root of the stories,  She might be a Main Antagonist, her Existence on LoD is very important to make the stories continue. I hope devs will do something for her.
taomaster replied at 2020-1-30 03:42 PM
I like those ideas I would also add her start up delay on her ult should be decreased. By the time  ...

Actualy theres no problem on delay on her ulti, just do 1+ulti+1 combo, use that delay to transport on her orb
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-1-30 04:43 PM | Show all posts
I like the idea. She wont become op but at least it will give her proper chance to enter in to current meta. Thanks a lot for your valuable feedback.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-2-28 05:43 PM GMT+8