Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 257|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Survival solo

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-29 08:38 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-1-30 07:32 PM

Can you guys update survival mode, add solo que. And also, please please please. remove all those bots.
To be honest, there are only MAYBE 10 teams of human players which means there are only 33 players out of 99 in survival. Those 66 are just bots. You will notice a bot if it keeps on following you and ignoring your team mates or other players. They auto lock you and they can hit you even when you are using invisibility.

I did watched a video about a guy using Map Hack, and shows the map after him landing. It did show all hero icon on the map but it does not sum up to 99.
Post time 2020-1-29 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Hello.
Before there was update for Solo Survival Mode in Advanced Server but not implemented is Original Server, in my opinion there must a option to switch between playing solo or three team, Thanks for suggestion.
Post time 2020-1-30 04:50 PM | Show all posts
i also think survival mode needs update. unlike chess td and magic chess, it is not much popular. But as it is permanent cant say much about the popularity. But it definitely needs some improvement.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-15 03:44 AM GMT+8