Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1278|Reply: 27
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Wanwan's ult should stop after killing 2 or max 3 heroes

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-29 02:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Your doing team fight and manage to kill 3 or 4 enemy and all your team have around 40% or below hp and then wanwan ult just keep killing everyone, flicker out works when you are already at little distance, when wanwan near you then flicker also don't stop her.

isn't it too much that ult keeps a hero immune for a very long time and keeps killing enemy hero one after another, even what is left in late game like mage and fighter or support, wanwan easily catch all of them and they just can't do anything.
She is right now one of the easiest hero to get savage.

wanwan already got highest mobility, only few assassin are capable to catch and kill her if not heavily cced, she got purify, she got cc which hit 3 times and still ult is like keep killing everyone.

Post time 2020-1-30 01:48 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-2-1 03:07 PM
AZNUR replied at 2020-1-30 12:30 AM
Completely disagree with you.
First of all, just what hero can counter a late game ADC.  NONE.
Whe ...

I can two shot wanwan with Lesley if it comes to late game and we are both the same on gold earnings.
she cant do anything to me unless she has that wind of nature,
I can 1 shot combo with badang, As long as I hit her with my walls, unless I think it's not needed.
I disagree with Clint, I also use clint to counter wanwan, also With layla, I just stand and use inspire on her while she jumps arounds and dies, Take note I am Mythic 3 now. Got demoted from mythic 2.

The problem with wanwan is that She is immune while Using her ULT, which is not indicated in Her skill Description.
Just make her susceptible to Blade armor and Vengeance when she uses Ult.
Actually any Ranged MM, can kill wanwan easily with the exeption of Hanabi because she is useless on a 1v1 situation

AZNUR replied at 2020-1-30 01:59 PM
Are you just dumb. Why mm want to fight another mm in the first place.
Most of the time, a pro wa ...

back at your word, Wind of nature duh...
Also In  Settings there's something called Lowest HP target,
I just go in with lesley first skill, I look at wanwan Press attack twice, and Wanwan Is dead,  if Not Press 1st kill again and wanwan is history.
ALL mm can survive wanwan ult if you have the Brains...
I have been playing lesley/badang more recently Hell I even Pick Layla in Mythic 3 against wanwan, If enemy picks Wanwan  I rejoice because it is almost a sure win.
Post time 2020-1-30 03:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by StreetGamer at 2020-1-31 05:53 AM
BD007 replied at 2020-1-30 02:34 AM
i play wan wan on regular basis in rank(currently mythic 4). i have hard time against any mm like  ...

My server, not banning her is a mistake. A lot of us already mastered her and maniac or savage with her is a norm. Her ulti is so unfair, unlocking all weaknesses on tank then use it to kill the squishies.

debmarcley replied at 2020-1-30 01:48 PM
I can two shot wanwan with Lesley if it comes to late game and we are both the same on gold earnin ...

Are you just dumb. Why mm want to fight another mm in the first place.
Most of the time, a pro wanwan user will unlock all the weakness on a tank then use it's ulti on other squishies. Name me one mm that can survive wanwan ulti....none.

Post time 2020-1-30 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-1-30 09:42 PM
debmarcley replied at 2020-1-30 02:11 PM
back at your word, Wind of nature duh...
Also In  Settings there's something called Lowest HP tar ...

If enemy picked wanwan it's a sure win?
Lucky u got server full of rookies.
Here in SEA, Bruno, Granger, Wanwan were top 3 most banned mm.
And you know Lesley and Badang only?
I'm a main tank, I know how much it hurt when Wanwan use her ulti, especially when she's already equipped with DHS which can melt any tanks down within seconds. It's easy for you to say as Lesley n Badang are easy to play which only know to stay back
Post time 2020-1-29 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Agree with you, her ultimate is non-sense for marksman. I wonder why devs letting wanwan having a too long invulnerable on her ulti? Both passive and her 2nd skill makes her harder to catch, then devs also add the invulerable on her ulti which makes her Extremely Hard to catch.

Before wanwan released she was vulnerable on any kind of dmg while performing ultimate. She was balanced on advance server but now.
Post time 2020-1-29 03:19 PM | Show all posts
I think that her ulti isn't the problem when she was first released; nobody even bothered to pick her in rank. Why? Because it was harder to hit all the weaknesses, plus you can only trigger on the enemy that got all weaknesses hit. So I suggest to revert her back to this state, so that she will be still strong but not braindead OP like now.
Post time 2020-1-29 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Yeah she really shouldn't have invulnerability on her ult. She should still be able to receive damage when using it or decrease the length her ult stays active.
Post time 2020-1-29 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Your suggestion have a point, late game WanWan with full build can wipe out enemies team with ultimate and unstoppable immune while casting, it should have limit target not continuous, will support this, Thank You.
Post time 2020-1-29 04:48 PM | Show all posts
@CloudDevelic no one bothered because no one mastered yet on her first released.

If devs didnt removed the restrictions on her ultimate, she still OP becase she is too Agile for marksman.
Post time 2020-1-29 05:05 PM | Show all posts
if she use first skill then the time is longer for her ultimate. wan wan has weakness.
her biggest weakness is any mm. Try to fight any mm and can easily beat wan wan. her ultimate is not that easy to activate. Sometime you cant even activate in a team fight. So the ultimate should enjoy some good amount of bonus for that reason.
Post time 2020-1-29 06:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Eternalight at 2020-1-29 07:01 PM

Her weakness, from what I've experienced, is the 1-shot type MMs, like Lesley or Bruno.
I think that, either:
1. Removes her invulnerability, or
2. She can only activate her ultimate on the enemies whose all weakness points have been shot (like the previous one).
I prefer the latter though.
I think that they need to nerf the ult, but gives her a better skill set so that she can activate her ultimate easier.
(Back then, I also posted a suggestion for her 2nd skill's revamp)
Post time 2020-1-29 10:19 PM | Show all posts
This hero still deserves a huge nerf. Same applies to Ling and Granger
Post time 2020-1-30 12:30 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-1-29 05:05 PM
if she use first skill then the time is longer for her ultimate. wan wan has weakness.
her biggest  ...

Completely disagree with you.
First of all, just what hero can counter a late game ADC.  NONE.
When you say that Wanwan is weak to any mm, you just only mean Bruno. Wanwan has the upper hand when against Kimmy or Granger. Clint, Layla, Miya isn't counted counted in this case because they're late game monster, no one can fight them in late game. So your statement is wrong.

Secondly, when you said that her ulti is hard to activate. It isn't the matter of her skill, it depend on its user skill. Same goes with heroes that need tons of trainings like Fanny. You can't just expect Fanny to fly as you imagined. You need practices. So wanwan just require practices, that's all.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 10:13 PM GMT+8