Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 495|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Alice buff ideas

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-25 08:09 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So yeah someone posted about Alice needing buff so I thought I would say my thoughts.

Alice needs more durability. So here's are simple solution. Make it when she gets 68 orbs  she gets a permanent 15-20% damage reduction permanently. Also she reduces true damage from marksman by 30%. So for example true damage brought by Karrie would be reduce by 30% But when hit by let say Alpha or X-borg true damage it would not be reduce.

Also reduce all mana cost of all her skills by a good amount. Just like you did with Alpha a lot. Because when I play her she loses mana way to quickly. Like for example her ultimate mana cost at max level is around 190 which is to high in my opinion.

Also simple change on her ult. She gets the full effect of spell vamp when hitting minions and jungle monster. First skill increase speed. Then finally second skill should be a stun instead of a trap.
Post time 2020-1-25 09:43 AM | Show all posts
I think it would just be fine if she would to have a simple ultimate buff making her immune to all CC and all attacks when using ultimate
Post time 2020-1-25 09:54 AM | Show all posts
bring back her old ultimate where she gains full spell vamp when hitting all units (minions & monsters) will be good for her, also for her 1st skill and 2nd skills I agree to be like that
Post time 2020-1-25 12:18 PM | Show all posts
Yeah full spell vamp should be restored
Post time 2020-1-25 12:35 PM | Show all posts
Your suggestion, can be resolved by using Tank Emblem.

Main Alice here !! any suggestion to buff or revamp her. Is 100% supported by me!
Post time 2020-1-25 04:41 PM | Show all posts
I think she needs more spell vamp for her ulti, and makes a longer duration for it.
Post time 2020-1-25 04:45 PM | Show all posts
If Moonton apply all your suggestion, you will see her in the ban slot and I don't think I like it.
I don't mind if devs change his ulti to be able to use 100% spellvamp on minions.
Post time 2020-1-25 06:58 PM | Show all posts
That would make her OP. She just needs more spell vamp on her ultimate and fix its activation delay
 Author| Post time 2020-1-25 07:13 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-1-25 04:45 PM
If Moonton apply all your suggestion, you will see her in the ban slot and I don't think I like it.

Never said to implement all these buff ideas. Just meant here are some ideas on how to buff her.
Post time 2020-1-26 12:44 AM | Show all posts
Although I agree with buffing heroes like Alice to make them relevant, I have to disagree with the true damage reduction.

While macro adjustments such as nerfing items and this sounds like a good idea, in reality this will also affect other non meta heroes that utilises them. Moreover, the meaning of true damage is true damage, which should not be reduced in terms of true damage received.

So I suggest a nerf onto heroes that are OP (Bruno, Granger etc) instead of a whole nerf.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:41 PM GMT+8