Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1164|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Query] Will mobile legend die when another moba comes out?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-24 12:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2020-1-24 09:12 AM

Mobile legend is fun and I don't want it to die so soon I didn't even get a year to play this other game although is good I think Mobile legend was more fun (opinion)

Why do you guys think? Will it die? Will this new game be popular(more than ml)?

IGN: warLordL
I like to use nana

Post time 2020-1-25 12:05 AM | Show all posts
I don't think ML would go down anytime soon.

My youtube channel: https://youtu.be/7h5WTdsQmtU. Pls subscribe
Post time 2020-1-24 07:44 PM | Show all posts
Its not that easy..... Many people including me that i know of have tried leaving but was never that easy cause of the number of factors ; Skins, Money Spent etc..
To also be able to switch to another game you need to be able to like it in the first place, if you would find it hard you may just delete it.
Post time 2020-1-24 02:15 AM | Show all posts
let the hype take them away especially toxic players hahaha. and hopefully they stay there for their good.
we don't know when is the end of ML, as long as i can find a match i will play this game. bring back chess td pls so tere are other kind of game to be choose hahaha
Post time 2020-1-24 12:39 AM | Show all posts
less spenders and none spenders will go there ASAM :) professional players will stay until the last breath of ML
 Author| Post time 2020-1-24 01:02 AM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-1-24 12:39 AM
less spenders and none spenders will go there ASAM :) professional players will stay until the last  ...

So even if only the professionals stay welp where is the future pros if only pros stay
Post time 2020-1-24 04:29 AM | Show all posts
Rasum replied at 2020-1-24 01:02 AM
So even if only the professionals stay welp where is the future pros if only pros stay

the future is in free epic skins  , and if lol mobile faked up real bad
Post time 2020-1-24 08:04 AM | Show all posts
ML wont die because a new game. So many people like it and have spent so much time and money in it. In my case I have 10 ooo games and lots of heros. Of course, I will download this new game and the marvel superheros one, but This will be my main game. Maybe gradually I will change to one of those two if I find them more attractive, like a better rank matchmaking. Otherwise i will just keep playing ML
Post time 2020-1-24 09:15 AM | Show all posts
The fact that there were lots of MOBAs that got released during MLBB's prime is a living proof that it wont die. Besides, just because a good game in PC will be released in mobile platform doesn't mean it will be as good as it. For me, there will be a noticeable change but it wont be long that they'll go back like before. MLBB has like the best gameplay experience because some other MOBAs imo have bad gameplay experience and such. Although MLBB has lots of balancing to do, it's still the best. I'm not saying that in behalf of me being a staff, but rather what I've seen over these years and the fact that this new game requires a really good and better phone, it wont get lots of good players because majority of the players of MLBB doesn't have a high-end mobile device.
Post time 2020-1-24 09:49 AM | Show all posts
Well, despite of its huge amount of plagiarism and budget cutting also with quality dropping(like Japanese VA's case) as long as they have a bunch of players in their "main" fan base(such as Indonesia and Philippines), they won't die.

For me, ML need to start to go original and forget about quality dropping, take better Japanese VA, take better VA for new heroes(don't be like Silvanna's, which is bad IMO). Stop plagiarizing will be a good solution for Moneytoon to make Mobile Legends sustainable for longer time. They will face so many companies for their plagiarizing, even Hayabusa is almost same as Ninja Gaiden's Ryu Hayabusa...
Post time 2020-1-24 02:45 PM | Show all posts
There are tons of mobile moba already been released and it is safe to say it wont happen.
Mobile Legends is almost perfect mobile moba game.
And there is a difference between pc and mobile gaming.
Not saying it wont be popular, but if you are best at what you do then it is hard to beat you up.
But i like the competition as It is beneficial for players.
Post time 2020-1-24 06:58 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-1-24 02:45 PM
There are tons of mobile moba already been released and it is safe to say it wont happen.
Mobile Le ...

yes competition  means more free skins lol if ML could die they would even send free legends skins  lol
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:07 PM GMT+8