Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 647|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Shop] Change the starlight card system

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-23 03:39 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
i think dev need to change the system of the starlight card item. so many players want it to be "item that you can use later". so player can buy it at the best deal and then use it when the starlight skin is the skin from hero which they like.
Post time 2020-1-23 04:38 PM | Show all posts
Agreed, with this the players can use starlight card whenever they want for the skin they like
Post time 2020-1-23 09:09 PM | Show all posts
I think it shoud be, when you buy a starlight, You have the option to choose which starlight skin you want, You will be given a choice from all the past starlight skins or you pick the current one.
Post time 2020-1-23 10:00 PM | Show all posts
That's a good suggestion but wouldn't it be like just buying 12 of those cards making upcomig discounts really worthless? I think it would be unfair. Same goes with @debmarcley's idea, it will be unfair for older players whom got the skin before just for a new player to easily get em. That's the reason why they're available in Fragment Shop rotationally.
Post time 2020-1-23 10:20 PM | Show all posts
To add on to my colleagues' points, those that bought starlights skins during the actual starlights themselves also have a star logo on the skins, whereas if you purchase it in the fragment shop, the logo will not be there.

And yes, I personally prefer the older system before the cards.
Post time 2020-1-24 10:53 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2020-1-23 10:00 PM
That's a good suggestion but wouldn't it be like just buying 12 of those cards making upcomig discou ...

I don't really understand your logic, It's kinda unfair for new players who are potentially cash spenders(good for the Moonton) that just came to know of the game recently,
my point was you can only get one skin per month, and you need to have the ability to pick one from the previous ones or the current one, My point is, I get skins on heroes I dont really use or Dont have them all together. Skins are already expensive as hell compared to other MOBA games,
Skins are not like Tangible things to be a collector thing or something along those lines.
Skins are visual eye candies for the enjoyment of it's buyer not something you can brag anywhere , Hey it's a limited edition motorcycle only 1000 are produced in the whole world, and I have #98.
I dont get what you are saying about unfair to old players who bought them?
Do they Get Additional stat bonuses in-game?
Does it really impact gameplay?
Do they get good at the game?
Will they get -stats in-game if new players bought them?
Post time 2020-1-25 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Agreed. I also agree that we should be able to purchase old Starlight Skins via Diamonds. However for the price, I think it should be the price of an Elite skin.
Post time 2020-1-25 06:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kai45 at 2020-1-27 12:07 PM

Concurred. I additionally concur that we ought to have the option to buy old Starlight Skins by means of Diamonds. Anyway at the cost, I figure it ought to be the cost of an Elite skin.
mybkexperience
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-3 05:36 PM GMT+8