Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 388|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Account] Fa12F

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-22 12:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi,@Fa12F (My account)

my name is Muhammad Faiz from Malaysian country. I need some help because my account resently have been hacked by someone person who not irresponsible from Indonesian country. He hacked my email already and change all my mobile lagends names of user, location, binding account and changes flag malaysian to korean. So im not loss my account because i have all ready backup on my icloud. So i still can get the account. Then, i try to communicate to the hacker using my young sisters account because the account already friends by facebook. Then i try to report to the police. Then the hacker bring back my email, but he selling my account to the other person. I try to get my account and try communicate the byers same way. I can communicate the person who by my account. He from indonesia person. He dont Know he by account from hacker. He dont know this account is mine. So he want me to pay to him and he will unbind all account. I all ready paid to him but, he cannot unbind moonton account. I can bind facebook and Google play only. So the problem is, because of i cannot unbind the moonton account he still can open my  mobile lagend account. When i push my ranks and i already lagends, when i open the next day, my rank dropped to epic back. He spoil my moods and he crash all my win rates hero winrates and others. So can you help me or give some suggestion for slove this problems?

I u want the detail about this case u can communicate with me at my Gmail accaunt at (faizfadzil60@gmail.com)  

I hope u can help me because i love to play this game. I already play this games since 2013 and i already invest my money to buy skin in this account.

Post time 2020-1-22 03:10 PM | Show all posts
Hello,
For account hacked related issue. Plz send an email to our CS : mobilelegendsgame@gmail.com, with subject : Account hacked, input your ID, IGN, Servr ID and explain what happened. Wait for their reply and they'll send you a link to ticket. Fill up correctly and submit, hope you get your account back.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-23 07:45 PM | Show all posts
i all ready get back the account but how to unbind moonton?
Post time 2020-1-24 04:18 AM | Show all posts
Fa12F replied at 2020-1-23 06:45 PM
i all ready get back the account but how to unbind moonton?

Unfortunately, moonton account cannot be unbounded, but you can change the password of your moonton account so that hackers no longer login into your account anymore
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-30 01:58 AM GMT+8