Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 526|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Share] Old Heroes VS. New OP, Ban-worthy & Broken Heroes

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-20 08:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Moontoon Devs keep on releasing new op heroes every now and then--not just only overpowered but beyond broken and even ban-worthy in ranks. I felt like there is a need for them to completely revamp the old heroes like what they did to Freya (recently), Belerick, Valir, Pharsa, Bruno, Badang, etc. to at least keep up with the new ones.
And please, don't just keep on nerfing and buffing heroes every new update, give the old ones a total wardrobe change so that they can be as popular as ever again.

*Miya is waving*
*...and Clint too*

*Layla waves her big shotgun*
*And so are other souls from the Land of Dawn who were already shelved and forgotten by their own masters*

Post time 2020-1-20 10:50 PM | Show all posts
There have been so many suggestions about some old heroes.. right now I think changes will come for Layla and Zilong since so many people requested a revamp for them..Seeing Freya revamped really gives us hope. The way Freya is now is amazing..Personally I'm hoping for Saber to get a new vibe..but I guess we'll wait and see..
Post time 2020-1-21 02:38 AM | Show all posts
The "OP'' Heroes you spoke of are intentional, since they've designed it in a way to attract people to buy them and gain profit. I'd say it's a commendable strategy, but it has a drawback where it would ruin player experience just because of how broken the new hero is, not to mention it just down right demotivates a lot of player and complaints started to roll in.

Regarding the revamp, I'll admit Freya's rework has been well thought out and seeing her kit is pretty well done. That's one thing I can pretty much praise Moonton for it. But will she be able to fight against the OP metas? Most likely not, let's talk about that.

As much as I want to say that other heroes deserve a buff/rework. Freya wouldn't getting eyed on by many since they're paying too much attention winning the game as a meta slave. Only those who are absolutely devoted to her are patient enough to climb her up to glory. Either that or her getting picked in professional scenes will show some good introduction to many of the players. That is, unless, her kit is much much powerful in comparison to the other meta heroes.
Post time 2020-1-21 08:06 PM | Show all posts
the game is evolving and so does heroes too.
And in every update 1-2 old heroes are getting reworked too.
So its a win win situation. Also not all the new heroes are ban worthy. Like dyrooth, carmilla wan wan etc.
Some old heroes who got reworked are getting banned now. Like bruno, kaja etc.
Post time 2020-1-23 07:36 AM | Show all posts
Every hero is good if its in right hands, and if he has team who won't turn him gis backs, clint is atill useful, he just 2 or 3 core items and thats it he can deal up to 2000 demage,but i can't say that i wouldn't like to see old heroes back in ranked like saber, freya, vexana, eudora....
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-20 02:08 AM GMT+8