Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 726|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Mood] Nana is not Trollz, Bitches

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-17 12:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Stop saying Nana is trollz, not all players using Nana for Troll !!
i can say Nana is good at this season if you know how to build the correct Mage Build.

Dear all, please don't misunderstand when there is someone picking Nana, because mainly the players will follow to troll when they saw someone picking up Nana.

Please feel free to leave your comment here.
Post time 2020-1-17 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Nana still okay. I feel she more mage now but still can support team as well
Post time 2020-1-17 02:26 PM | Show all posts
Esmelrada pick : GG
Nana counter-pick : Esmel GG
Post time 2020-1-17 02:18 PM | Show all posts
Nana with MM build is troll. Just use mage build. I use her since her last rework and mostly get MVP. She has pretty good damage with mage build. Even I can kill full hp MM using Molina only
Post time 2020-1-17 01:24 PM | Show all posts
Edited by titan666 at 2020-1-17 01:27 PM

Nana is good. Even though it's troll pick. I prefer it'd be Nana instead of Rafaela or Estes. It happened sometimes when players didn't get priority pick and they became mad, then showing random underrated heroes in ranked, and Nana is one of the most. I'm not saying support role is useless, but compare to another support heroes, Nana is still better in high tier game bcs of her cc abilities.

Tbh I did this sometimes, when I picked Nana for trolling, but I ended up as mvp. Actually she's good, but since she's well known as troll pick, she got bad reputation.

Comments

Estes is a trash if people use it for trash, even without good team mate, estes is totally useless. estes plus a good tank and mm is superb OP  Post time 2020-1-20 10:33 AM
Post time 2020-1-17 02:03 PM | Show all posts
People consider nana a troll pick because by comparison there are so many other mages more suitable than her. Plus..she may be annoying and so on in early game but after that...she's really squishy..But I don't think nana is so bad as others may say...plus she's really op in brawl xd Was surprised to see that..

Comments

i can say Nana is OP even late game if you get the correct build VS enemy selection. Nana is also mage and also support to annoy the enemy. maybe i play nana just like how i play mm  Post time 2020-1-20 10:35 AM
Post time 2020-1-17 02:56 PM | Show all posts
well, some of pro players using nana on mid with retribution against op heroes, and it's playable against them.
Post time 2020-1-17 07:51 PM | Show all posts
I really don't know why people consider such heroes like Nana or Layla to be a troll hero. I've fought and get matched countless of times with people who uses Nana and I tell you, it's really annoying and insanely op when really played right.
Post time 2020-1-18 01:20 AM | Show all posts
well, people who hates non meta heroes because they are bad using it, and they think all players are the same with them that's why they cry when you pick non meta heroes.
i usually encounter crying babies in mythic now a days because i auto pick odette LOL, they see me as troll but from the start i say that i support. but they usually stop crying when they see how odette used to be played.

Comments

yeah, but the crying babies throw the game early. that's why we can't prove that non meta heroes was better if it played seriously.  Post time 2020-1-22 01:30 AM
yaya, i always proof to them that nana can easily get MVP, die lesser, and can kill enemy easily with the Ulti also. last time i use nana to troll but now is totally different after the rework  Post time 2020-1-20 10:37 AM
Post time 2020-1-18 03:59 PM | Show all posts
Yes, i admit. I also pick nana and god mvp in rank. But i pick nana when my mood is off. And funny thing is, every time i pick nana i win. so i can say that nana is not troll pick anymore.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-8 11:04 PM GMT+8