Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 373|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Share] Solo q

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-14 07:36 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
IMG-20200114-WA0011.jpg IMG-20200114-WA0010.jpg

I'm lazy af. So I just played ranked once a day and mix it with brawl n classic. No lose at all and I can still climb ranked. Slow but sure. Btw I'm solo in the poor matchmaking.
Post time 2020-1-15 01:01 AM | Show all posts
I wish I could decorate my history section with skins like this T^T
Post time 2020-1-15 04:10 AM | Show all posts
have many victories in succession is really good for own pride, scavenging a star little by little but sure thing to upgrade the rank is good step for solo players
Post time 2020-1-15 09:36 AM | Show all posts
good push on rank, i realise playing too much rank is useless. win lose win lose
just like what you said, better play 1 or 2 games rank then to brawl or classic, it will be better
most likely the system will match you with players with winning streak if you on winning streak as well (just my personal opinion)
Post time 2020-1-15 10:20 AM | Show all posts
you are a good player with good luck and good timing i must say. Keep it up.
Post time 2020-1-15 04:53 PM | Show all posts
No one might not know people use tank (as legit tank without dmg item) even in low tier has high chance to win the game than using other role tbh especially in soloq rank. This is based on my observation.
Post time 2020-1-15 04:58 PM | Show all posts
You're lucky..every time I played brawl i lost xd mostly because of grandmaster teammates that choose bad picks. But ranked worked well for me, in 5 matches I only lost 1..it's not bad. It does depend on luck too ..
Post time 2020-1-15 05:09 PM | Show all posts
It all just a good luck. This morning I tried to follow your pattern, and it went failed. It didnt work for me.
Post time 2020-1-15 08:05 PM | Show all posts
I solo as well and I was able to make win streaks like you from time to time, but that is if you’re lucky enough. Even as I am pretty good in battles, I yet still face the problem of having some noob teammates from time to time and teammates who just goes AFK.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 03:30 PM GMT+8