Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 138|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] When dev's are planning to work on gameplay issue?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-14 02:21 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by finchy at 2020-1-14 02:23 PM

ML is becoming less and less fun game for solo players.

When you play rank, none of your team got mythic but surprise, enemy got 3-4 mythics.
Play classic and just wow, your team got elite, warrior, grandmaster and enemy is legends, mythic, epic.

So many matches i check in recent page and get astonished by seeing so "balanced and fair matchmaking". Thank you for this amazing matchmaking system, We solo players, feels so entertained and have fun playing in this "fair gaming environment".

But when you don't have this fair matchmaking(new players vs legend, mythics), there comes AFK players, amazingly so many afk player this game has and devs are not doing anything about it.

classis should be little flexible but why, just why elite, warrior rank matching vs mythics?
this wouldn't be a issue when both team got 1 mythic, 1 warrior, but no, to make everything balanced, matchmaking should be mythic and legend on 1 side and new player on another.
Job well done devs , what a professional programming done and matchmaking system.

More over so many player suggested about this but our forum have very less amout of players, mostly i see it's bunch of mods only who reply to post, where is community, except mods i hardly see few people on forum.
Players who got team of 3 or 5 don't care about matchmaking issue.

For a bug of franco, it took so so long for devs to fix, billion $ company and don't they hire enough professional programmers? or all their focus is on skin and graphic artist. For dealing with AFK players issue devs could have came up with solution long ago on their own but they don't care or don't want to work untill issue become severe and they lose solo players.

Anyways, new moba games coming, we didn't have much option back then but now we have, one of the most popular and "original" game is coming to mobile.

Post time 2020-1-15 10:15 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for your valuable feedback. I have to admit the current matchmaking is a bit hard for solo players. Fixing matchmaking is not that easy. One player who got mvp last match with good kda and mmr can fall next game. But overall mythic with epic matchmaking is not what we want, no matter what. system should take the necessary time to find better matchmaking under any circumstances. We will forward your suggestion to your official team.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-1-24 10:49 AM GMT+8