Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 309|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Mythic same team with epic in rank

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-14 12:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
How can this happen? i play solo and 4 epic players in my team? And yes its in rank mode.
As result, epic only combat from begin to end even they lose, and i dont have a chance to farm.
1.jpg
Post time 2020-1-16 08:58 PM | Show all posts
Experienced it more than 50 times , me in mythic 3 gets paired with epic , trollers as well, I have more than 10 screenshots,
Just utterly disappointed with match making
This is why rank game and classic games Ranks and matches should be separate
Post time 2020-1-15 01:14 PM | Show all posts
it sucks man. My game sucked as well, we were 4 legends 1 epic vs 4 legends 1 mythic. To no surprise, our epic fed and no damage. Their mythic was main granger and got like 15-0 in less than 6 minutes (our epic died half of those 15 times hahahaha).
so yeah, matchmaking sucks really bad.
Post time 2020-1-14 01:21 PM | Show all posts
it happens when you have less players online in your region at that time, it happens rarely so i dont think you will face this problem regularly
Post time 2020-1-14 07:16 PM | Show all posts
I have had epic players as teammates in mythic match, I think some epic players are good enough in mythic match. I have even seen some epic players carry the whole match using meta heroes.
Post time 2020-1-14 10:14 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-1-15 04:38 AM | Show all posts
this is unfair and should not be allowed if Mythic is paired with Epic, I hereby agree to matchmaking needs more better improvement especially for solo players
Post time 2020-1-15 09:53 AM | Show all posts
It is very rare case when there was less player online for that time.
But still i agree this is completely unfair.
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-1-15 09:58 AM | Show all posts
no no no, the match matching in Vietnam server is totally sucks, maybe most of the Vietnam players left the game.

it always happen with the scenario @tryitoutvn . especially when you playing solo. @tryitoutvn, add me and lets try out duo with me
Post time 2020-1-15 07:46 PM | Show all posts
Yeah sadly this is occurring sometimes, developers are awared of this problem as well so elts hope it will be fixed or they can find maybe nea even better system for ranked, you can as well sugest them :D
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 02:51 PM GMT+8