Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 340|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] What should be updated in Chess-TD mode?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-14 04:21 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
What should be updated in Chess-TD mode?

1. Monotonous Synergy
Based on my experience playing Chess-TD in this latest version, I think the combined of synergy is still less varied. It makes the player only focus on monotonous synergy. I have experimented with all the different synergy combinations, but only 1-3 ( Demon + Assassin, Demon + Dragon altar, Empire + Cyborg ) synergies can get through Round 31. The remaining set of synergy have no damage when it reaches the round.

2. Full of Mage Synergy
In the first version of the release, this Full of Mage Sinergy is really OP, lot of damage and have "SPLASH" damage + slow if I'm not mistaken. But in this new version, for some reason it's only a single target. Even though it's difficult to collect. Then whether it's a bug or something, Aurora doesn't get the effect of increasing the basic attack from this synergy, it's different from the first version. It's funny even though she's a mage lol

3. The mechanism
This is really important. For example, Minions are running in franco's attack area, then suddenly Aurora releases the skill. Sometimes Franco not attack a monsters ( like he's frezee too ) then franco attack if a monster running again.

4. Improvisation for some Hero
For example, Martis : He has a skill that is not useful when blocking enemies.
We need some heroes like Thamuz, Terizla and Khufra. They can block the minions wave without sinergy in early-mid game.

5. Closed Time for Chess-TD
Like Brawl and Survival Mode, it seems like the Chess-TD is worthy of being patented like those two modes. Why there have a closing time? Unfortunately, the response is also good from other players.

6. Some Player Cheating on Leaderboard
I'm top 130 global Chess-TD and that pisses me off. When I'm struggling against a difficult opponent, some player play on three phones just use two fake account and got free point.

7. Soon
Post time 2020-1-14 07:16 AM | Show all posts
About the point 6, needs to be reported. If you have the data please provide us.
Really appreciate your opinion and feedback on chess TD.
I also loved this mode. I think what you have said is logical and valid suggestion.
Chess td is temporarily closed because of some bug and 3 synergy as you have mentioned.
After the adjustment it will be available again.
Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-1-14 10:37 AM | Show all posts
Don't forget cyborg + tank.
Post time 2020-1-14 05:55 PM | Show all posts
For number 1, I used Cyborg (Angela, Jawhead and Johnson) Tank (Johnson, Franco, Belerick and Tigreal) , Northern Vale (Franco and Aurora) and the yellow one* ( Odette and Tigreal) and it works for me.
I believe it is because of the time. Whenever there is still remaining soldiers in the map, but then the time runs out, its automatically a win (if no one exited).
For 2, I believe it is weird for mage synergy because if their mana is full (if they have 6 mages, for examples) yet their akill is jn cooldown, it will be useless. (That's why I only use Aurora for freeze and Odette for damage and slow, atun if possible)
I agree on other parts especially 5, please make it like survival mode.
Post time 2020-1-15 04:55 AM | Show all posts
many players feel excited with it, also have leaderboards that should be there always as well just like survival. hopefully it will come back with better improvements
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 03:27 PM GMT+8