Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 304|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] (New) Kagura Additional Buffs

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-13 09:44 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Jeykusjeykus at 2020-1-14 09:11 AM

Hello there Kagura Mains!

Do you think our girl is out of META now?

She is currently left behind by Pharsa and Valir now. God, she was once one of the best mage in the game but some players really underrate her potential.

Here is my proposal for her buff (each skill).

Seimei Umbrella Open: 2 seconds slow, gains 1.5% Free Magical Lifesteal for her additional durability in clashes (constant in all levels), percentage can be adjusted through magical lifesteal equipments. Adjust the speed of the umbrella, it's slow. Maybe, the speed of the umbrella can be affected by additional movement speed equipment (25% gained by hero).

Rasho Umbrella Flee: Almost perfect, just adjust the damage. Make the Blue Rasho Umbrella Flee range longer a bit.

Yin Yang Overturn: Purple- when activated, the link slows down nearby enemies, then pulled after 3 seconds (the same damage applied). Builds up 25% of total health as magic damage when additional Seimei Umbrella Open is dealt to the enemy. If they break through the link, they will be stunned for 1.5 seconds (damage is also applied 160+ total magic power). Blue- when activated, damages nearby enemies (same damage output) and knock them back while she will be invulnerable for 0.5 seconds.

Yin Yang Gathering- Just the same description of past passive but additional 1.5 seconds speed up.

Thank you for reading. I hope the buff is just fair for her to keep up.
Post time 2020-1-13 10:39 PM | Show all posts
looks not too much and I think it's enough for her, I admit she was OP hero in the past where she was always banned and most often picked by players in draft pick, yaa it was before gusion, lunox, harith and others present at the land of dawn
would love to see her back as before

Post time 2020-1-14 07:55 AM | Show all posts
I think these buff are logical and will not make kagura op. And i personally believe kargura needs buff. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-1-14 03:37 PM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2020-1-14 03:54 PM

I main Kagura and I think she's great now as she is. But unlike most heroes she requires a LOT of skill and practice to use her properly.

What Moonton shall do is nerfing the OP heroes (Ling, Wanwan, Granger, Selena, Gusion, Helcurt, Esmeralda, make OP ultimates like Guinevere's or Hayabusa's escapable with flicker, etc) and buff the worst ones (give mobility to Layla or Miya, buff Clint in early game and make him less gear dependent, slightly buff Diggie, Faramis and Vale, do a revision to old heroes like Saber or Alpha, etc).

The real issue with this game is that the forums are full of
reasonable suggestions to balance the game BUT it looks like they prefere to keep releasing OP heroes to make money in expense to unbalance the game, which is as obvious as lame.

Author| Post time 2020-1-14 08:20 PM | Show all posts
koken replied at 2020-1-14 03:37 PM
I main Kagura and I think she's great now as she is. But unlike most heroes she requires a LOT of sk ...

You have a point too
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 02:40 PM GMT+8