Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 325|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] ASUS ROG Phone 2 - Gaming Phone

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-13 11:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
https://www.androidcentral.com/asus-rog-phone-2-review

Hi all, anyone using gaming phone for MLBB or any other MOBA ? feel free to drop some comment.
this phone seems promising and excellent for gaming. but is MLBB good enough for this game to perform ?
Post time 2020-1-13 02:43 PM | Show all posts
I dont use it, but i think it's more than enough. You won't face "fps drop" when you play the game, unless you open many apps and playing a game at the same time
Post time 2020-1-14 08:06 AM | Show all posts
the chipset is main. I am not using gaming phone but i can do ultra hd graphics and full hd streaming on fb at the same time without any lag or whatsoever.
My device is realme x2 pro. I has 90hz amoled display and sd 855 plus soc. ufs 3.0 storage and 50 watt super vooc charging. All are pretty much good for gamer. I can even play and charge at the same time and it takes only 28-30 mins to charge from 0-100%.
Asus ROG phone is very good. But a bit overkill for mlbb.
Post time 2020-1-14 03:25 PM | Show all posts
new sd865 will be the beast with updatable drivers and graphic effects  
Post time 2020-1-14 07:01 PM | Show all posts
That is litereally the best phone in terms of specs in 2019. If your are looking to buy i certainly recommend it to you.
Post time 2020-1-15 01:06 AM | Show all posts
If you can afford it then go for it. I am sure you won't regret using it for gaming.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-15 09:40 AM | Show all posts
thanks guys for the info. currently looking for a new phone for new year -- more on mlbb.

looking into Iphone 11 but too expensive, then huawei mate 30 pro -- expensive either,

suddenly came across this gaming phone, maybe shall try it out with 1 / 2 games with it first.

Anymore suggestion from others on the best phone for gaming ??
Post time 2020-1-17 09:02 AM | Show all posts
kingzvvd replied at 2020-1-15 09:40 AM
thanks guys for the info. currently looking for a new phone for new year -- more on mlbb.

looking  ...

Budget - Pocophone F1

Premium - Asus ROG / Black Shark / Razer

No background cache lag prob - Iphone

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-1-24 11:25 AM GMT+8