Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 263|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Increase Harley's ultimate CD or revamp it

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-13 10:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by koken at 2020-1-13 10:15 AM

There is actually no "real" issue with his current ultimate; the issue is that it works too well and it can be spammed to often since it is unlocked. Yes, flicker or a stun works, but the CD is way too short and he also has a teleport + a sprint to keep spamming it.

My petition is to increase the CD considerably or revamp it so it doesn't be an almost warranteed death sentence everytime you get hit by it (you can practically instakill with it since the game starts).

In addition I also think that the current ultimate makes him way too plain/boring/repetitive/brainless to play, you need 0 strategy to spam it and playing him basically consists on spamming that. I like this hero and I think he deserves a more intelligent and fun way to be played while on the other hand it's not fair to the other players.
Post time 2020-1-13 02:56 PM | Show all posts
i dont see any problem with the current harley as he is a bust/poke mage so it is expected of him to do such damage but its not like that you cannot avoid it you just need to have a good tank or a support to disable harley after he uses ult on on you, so you dont get brusted down..his ult is useless if he can follow up his ult with skill 1..so just watch out for his skill 1
Post time 2020-1-13 02:56 PM | Show all posts
i think they should add his cd like 10-15 second but increase the damage/cast range or something...
Post time 2020-1-13 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-1-15 09:17 PM

No. Def. No. Harley actually is one of the most balanced hero in the game. Actually, as a Harley main, the secret to keeping him from wiping out the whole enemy team is to not let him farm and also increase your cc teammates. Gord, Tigreal, Diggie, are his worse nightmares. Although purify is the best option for him, I think Harley is becoming useless in this meta full of cc heroes. Believe me.

Plus it's not his ultimate to watch out for, it's his FIRST SKILL. Once he gets his three items, he becomes a pain in the ass. His ultimate is just basically useless if the Harley user cannot properly aim his 1st skill to the enemy team. But in your part, you can always use Aegis, Athena's shield or Winter Truncheon to counter his ultimate.
luciva replied at 2020-1-13 02:56 PM
i think they should add his cd like 10-15 second but increase the damage/cast range or something...

Not necessarily, he will become more useless within the game because he is buff-dependent like any assassin. But in this current patch where there's only one buff, Harley has to compete with his teammates, so he can be efficient throughout the game.

Plus don't get scared of his ultimate, it's just his ultimate that makes him scary, but as a Harley main, you should always watch out for his first skill coz once he gets his three items he becomes an instant killing machine.

You can always build Athena's shield and Winter Truncheon for extra defense against his ult. Or you can Aegis as an alternative. Plus, tell your CC teammates to CC him whenever he pops up out of nowhere so that he can't fully blast you with his cards.
Post time 2020-1-13 06:26 PM | Show all posts
Hahaha anyone from your team can blovk harleys card after he use the ultimate harley is a lock target mage if you catch all the damage of course you surely die specially when you dont build hp and magic def....
Post time 2020-1-13 07:14 PM | Show all posts
not bad idea even though I think he's balanced now, and while the Harley main can build fleeting time item it won't have a big impact for him to still able spam his ultimate
Post time 2020-1-13 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Harley is balanced to me, I disagree with your saying that enemies can get a guaranteed death sentence with his ultimate. All you need is a good tank who would block your way using your ultimate.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-12 02:17 PM GMT+8