Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 208|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Selena nerf suggestion

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-13 09:37 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by koken at 2020-1-13 10:16 AM

This hero is one of the most OP heroes since the beginning of the game and deserves a nerf; she has literally all: superhigh damage, superhigh mobility, an ETERNAL stun, traps, slows, etc etc. That's what I'd do her:

- Reduce her overall damage 15%
- Increase the CD between both transformations
- REDUCE THAT RIDICULOUS OP ETERNAL STUN TO 2 SECONDS. THIS ONE IS A MUST
- Reduce the ammount of traps she can put to 1 (come one, what is she, also Diggie 2.0?)

With that she would be balanced.

PS: avoid unnecessary raging comments coming from Selena users, we all know she's way too OP right now (and you know that as well).
Post time 2020-1-13 01:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-1-13 03:41 PM

Selena indeed does have HUGE basic damage , that's why you feel like she is overpowered because she can wreck anyone including tank in early game.
But let's not forget that she have VERY LOW AND SMALL damage multipliers that she get from item and emblem , and that make selena damage growth descend down upon reaching midgame and lategame.

Personally , when using selena, UNLESS I LEAD THE GOLD ABOVE 1000 ,  i better go off for tank item and cooldown reduction rather than damage item so i can help team by crowd controlling enemy.

Selena burst damage is not as much as most mage right now in midgame and lategame , even eudora and aurora have better burst damage.

Conclusion : Selena is not overpowered . Roam carefully and avoid selena until 4 minute of the game, this is the time selena cannot kill tank in 1 combo anymore .

I'm not selena main just check my account, i i bought her but never use her again because there is better mage such as gusion , kimmy , esmeralda , VALIR, and ect. , so i don't care about selena , but here i'm against moonton cycle of making hero become underrated .
Post time 2020-1-13 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Selena depends heavily if her first and second skill hits enemy, otherwise she cannot make any kills. There are a lot of people not being wary enough to see where Selena’s second skill are coming from and they get hit with her second skill, and ended up getting eliminated by Selena. Like if other players are wary enough, she can’t really make kills, and would depend on her first skill on dealing damage
Post time 2020-1-14 08:18 AM | Show all posts
I do not think selena is op. She can deal good amount of damage in early game but thats it. With time she is getting weaker because she gets lower damage from items. But thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2020-1-19 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Selena's stun is 4 seconds in the game and that is not what Mages and Assassins made for, that amount of time is for Tanks only
Post time 2020-1-20 08:13 PM | Show all posts
Selena isn't OP and is a very situational hero.  playing in Legend-Mythic here and I barely see Selena users around knowing people know how to handle her kit.  she has a problem with CC as well as having little to no use in accidental clashes.
Post time 2020-4-13 11:32 AM | Show all posts
Ang how is that balance? im not agree to this you dont know anything about Selena she is not OP.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 02:46 PM GMT+8