Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 394|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Does Chang'e need NERF?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-13 06:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Just asking...

I mean dude... Slowing enemies, increasing movement speed, shield, basic attack and skills enhanced when shield is active  and that ultimate...

Author| Post time 2020-1-13 06:02 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-1-13 05:21 PM
Change e don't have blink skill, damage her while she using ultimate and if you manage to delete her ...

If she had blink skill that would be disaster. And she doesn't need blink when she can increase her movement speed
Post time 2020-1-13 05:21 PM | Show all posts
Change e don't have blink skill, damage her while she using ultimate and if you manage to delete her shield , it already reduce around 25% of chang e ultimate potential damage.
Chang e huge damage is compensation for not having crowd control, the same goes to gusion , karina ,  and other mage .
Post time 2020-1-13 09:30 AM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2020-1-13 10:19 AM

Somehow yes; the slow is too high and that second skill should have CD and not being permanent. As for the ultimate it can be dodged but the damage is too high, maybe 20% less damage would be fine.
Post time 2020-1-13 02:46 PM | Show all posts
Nah, we already got Lolita to counter her. She's not an OP hero for me, but she's playable for rank.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-13 05:00 PM | Show all posts
Eizy replied at 2020-1-13 02:46 PM
Nah, we already got Lolita to counter her. She's not an OP hero for me, but she's playable for rank.

That's 1 hero who can counter her and she is OP. I watched World Championship where she was unstoppable and where she carried many teams.
Post time 2020-1-13 08:07 PM | Show all posts
Chang’e is a bit quite strong, her damage is quite similar to Gord’s damage. I personally can not aim with Chang’e ultimate, it’s hard to me because it feels so easily avoidable
Post time 2020-1-13 08:08 PM | Show all posts
Iam one main Chang'e, yes she is good, but if enemies have 2 tank and Lolita in enemies team that will be hard, also she dont have blink skills, any CC skill can overcome her.
Post time 2020-1-14 05:42 PM | Show all posts
Chang'e doesn't need nerf.
Her basic attack, first skill and ulti deals small damage if she has no shield coming from her second skill or a shield.
Also, slow is the only debuff she can give to  enemy heroes (other than damage itself)
Post time 2020-1-14 08:53 PM | Show all posts
I think the problem is ice queen wand should be nerf.
Corrosion Scythe has one weakness that if used by mm or ranged hero will reduce the function (30% to 15%).
But not with ice queen wand. You can stack ice queen wand with feather of heaven (can make basic attack become magic damage) Example using that item for Guinevere. She's basic attack make it slow effect because that item, imagine if she have a red buff, the slow effect is insane. The point is slow effect can be stack with another slow effect and that annoying.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-12 03:25 PM GMT+8