Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 376|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Frozen heroes and negative diamonds

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-13 05:36 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 黙_Leviαtђαn at 2020-1-13 07:23 AM

Hello! So in short now I have negative 3k diamonds and all of my heroes are frozen. I did nothing illegal or asked for a refund. This happened after I bought hanabi lucky box skin. I spent like 70 euros(that was the last of my money...) to get that skin. I reported this bug to the games customer service and they told me that a refund was made. I am sure that I didn't make a refund or received more diamonds than I paid for. Now I don't have cash nor diamonds. So yeah I would be very thankful if someone could help me please.My ID:116047871 (6064)
IGN:黙_Leviαtђαn
I use android and bought all my diamonds through Google play. Edit: By the way I already have spent around 400 euros on this game, so yeah I would at least like to be able to play rank and get my diamonds back...

Letter I got

Letter I got

That I really bought diamonds

That I really bought diamonds

My current diamonds

My current diamonds
Post time 2020-1-13 01:39 PM | Show all posts
it's impossible if the system deduct your dias without a reason if indeed you didn't buy illegal dias or have made a refund that you might not know
try contact to CS in game again and provide all proof of receipt of your payment beforehand or you can report it to payment@moonton.com

Author| Post time 2020-1-13 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Yeah I thought that too... But I haven't refunded or bought diamonds through third party. I'm really disappointed about this situation. I have already contacted Cs a couple of times but they couldn't help me. Thanks for your suggestion, I reported it now to the email you gave me.
Post time 2020-1-13 05:53 PM | Show all posts
If you said that you didn't buy diamonds illegal way. I just want to make sure..

Is it only you who have access to that google account? Is there no relatives of your own who can access the account? I just speculated when you purchased diamonds through google play, there's someone who connected to same google account of yours (either it's your relative or family) and then they got receipt for your purchases but they thought they didn't make any purchase, so they asked for refund due to unwanted purchase. Just make sure you use your own balance or credit card, not your parent's credit card.

And maybe without your knowing, it affected your game account, because you already used that diamonds for skins, but the system detected for diamond refund via google, and the system rejected your purchase, your diamonds became negative, and the hero or skin that you bought became frozen.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-13 06:22 PM | Show all posts
It's my personal account, and I own this credit card. I checked my credit card balance there were only money taken from my account. I haven't received a single euro from refund... So yeah I don't have any ideas how this could've happened. I checked my Google play purchase history and it shows no refund was made...
Post time 2020-1-14 08:21 AM | Show all posts
i will contact my supervisor about this. But remember this, once he verified that refund was made nothing we can do. Hope you understand.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-14 02:02 PM | Show all posts
Yeah I understand that fully. If nothing helps then I'll probably contact Google play to see if they can do something. Thanks.
Post time 2020-1-17 12:27 PM | Show all posts
Hai, I have the same issue where Ive try to purchase a diamond for me to join the starlight members ..

Ive try 5 time and it was stated that unsuccessful purchase and on the 6 try only manage to purchase the diamond..the thins is..i was charge 6 time including the unsuccessful purchase even i received massage stated refunded.

Because of that and I was scared it was a scam i request a refund from google play ...and now Ive been banned from joining any rank game and all my hero were frozen.

just to let MLBB team know, Ive purchase diamond through ML game and not 3rd party and will be charge to my Mobile Bill and Ive purchase diamond from ML game few time before and now only have this problem.

please help me on this
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-2-20 12:47 AM GMT+8