Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 385|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Mood] FREE SAVAGES! 5v5 of 10 people in classic

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-12 01:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I was wondering how some pro players get a lot of savages. Then I realized.... WHAT IF THEY FARMED THEM???

Farming them??? Hmm you might be confused. But trust me I'll explain this.

First of all I realized savages count in Classic AND Rank. It requires all of the enemies to be wiped out by a single person. This is why it's such a rare phenomenon.

I created a method where EVERYONE WHO PARTICIPATES GETS AT LEAST ONE SAVAGE AND MANIAC.

Here's my method:
1. 10 players who have a similar rank start voice chatting. Then they split into half.

2. Both teams start a 5 person team in classic at the same time.
3. They should immediately match up with eachother. You can confirm if it's the correct team by looking at the profile picture. If it's not the correct 5 person team then do not enter. Rematch again. Another way if you can't use looking at profiles is announcing when your team found a match.
4. Everyone chooses a squishy marksman with good movement speed during the selection phase. Good picks would be claude, wanwan, miya, kimmy, moskov, granger, etc.

5. Everyone should pick sprint/arrival as a battle spell in order to give more savages in a shorter amount of time.

6. As soon as the game begins, everyone meets at a spot in the map where there are no minions to interrupt or turtles to hit. A good place would be where the lord is.

7. On VC, decide who gets the first savage. Don't fuss about it because everyone will get a savage eventually. However, the chosen player's hero should be a hero strong early game.

8. The chosen player kills all of the enemy team, spaced about 8 seconds apart. The 8 seconds will be the amount of time it'll take the enemy to come back and help someone else get savage.
9. Use sprint/arrival to come back as fast as you can so more savages can happen.
10. Rinse and repeat until everyone has at least one savage. Clear lanes in between and maybe buy damage items so savages can happen faster.

Sorry for all the reading! But I'm sure this method will work and get everyone a savage in less than 12 mins or so. VOICE CHAT IS CRUCIAL BECAUSE GOOD COMMUNICATION WILL ALLOW MORE SAVAGES TO HAPPEN.

Also knowing people better will also help since there will be less of a chance of someone who leaves as soon as they get their savage.

If you're interested in taking part of this, please contact me on Discord @Nagini#6083 and respond to this thread. I'll be making a youtube video of it.

Thanks for taking all the time to read this! Good luck and I hope you get a savage!

Post time 2020-1-12 03:22 PM | Show all posts
This was a well known method when matching 2+2 was a thing.
I don't know if someone would actually go through this effort to get savages..but it is believable though. Savages are hard to get especially when even your team will block you from getting it by stealinging kills . Secure kills* pf excuse me, this is how it's called these days :))
Any way, I'm curious about this thingy, keep me posted
Post time 2020-1-12 04:14 PM | Show all posts
I am not sure if this is legal or should be done. But its kinda ethical thingy. Not against this, just my personal opinion. So its on forum users. Cheers.
Post time 2020-1-12 06:24 PM | Show all posts
its very easy,top nabs play 100% with friends and this friends help some1 to get kill they dont KS they help  so with premade team ( not from idiot kids trash stupid) your team actually helps you to get the kills and in team fight its easier for savage :)
Post time 2020-1-12 09:58 PM | Show all posts
Well, as far as I know this method was used before. Although, another reason could be that they're really good at games making them get savages easily. There are more other reasons why and I don't wanna mention them.
Post time 2020-1-14 03:33 PM | Show all posts
Terrible idea. Savage means nothing then. I understand people like you but do not respect them.
Post time 2020-1-18 07:25 PM | Show all posts
This is not the first, Ive seen one of my friend to it. It was a long time ago when the even used to sell savages for real money. However, even if this works at this point in the game its not advisable at all. If someone goes by your account and checks the histor with the amount of kills etc, it can be taken as a cheat and be reported for it. With that, your account could be in danger for matchmaking violation and you can even lose it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-12 02:53 PM GMT+8