Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 405|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Hero Concept] New Hero Maskman Concept

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-11 05:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I've tried the concept not to be op or useless. Plz hear me out before i send to CS.

Brief
This maskman has a pistol and a machine gun behind his back and he can build his own teleportation that can't be used by anyone and use special goggles to copy (both got from Dr. Rooney).

Story
He was a spoiled but genius child. One day, the disaster arrived upon his hometown, got being destroyed and he almost killed during the war between Moniyan and Abyss. He also lost his eyesight. Then Dr. Rooney found him and raise him as his child. As he is very genius, Rooney loves him and gives him Teleportation Portal and Special Goggles that can copy other's moves and even copy their appearances to fool them when he becomes mature. Right now, he has only one desire. To protect Dr. Rooney and to revenge both Moniyan and Abyss for his hometown.

Passive : He will heal some of his lost hp when leave from the battle for 5s. Has cooldown.

1st skill : Drag this skill and he will activate his machine gun for a while.

2nd skill: Tap anywhere on the map and he will build a portal to pass through there for 3 seconds, lasting for 5 seconds. (can't be used by anyone)

Ultimate : He can target both allies and enemies and choose which hero's ult and appearance to copy. Tap again and he will use the copied ult but just for once. Then he have to copy if he want to, again.
[He can deal both magic and physical dmg but to increase dmg, he needs to add physical items. And he needs to wait for 2 seconds to use copied ult]

Balmond, Alucard ,Saber, Alice, Miya, Rafaela, etc. - Their ults are easy to make his ult but some heroes are difficult.
So here're my suggestions of difficult copy ults. If he copy -

Minotaur - he will smash the ground like Mino in rage state. (Doesn't need Rage to trigger ult)

Uranus - he will gain rapid regenation like Uranus.

Freya - he enters increases his def, attack and attack range.

Lapu Lapu - he will only slash forward and stuns the enemies.

Roger - he will transform into wolf and replace his skills with Roger's for a while or tap again and he will transform back to normal and have to copy again.

Sun - he will summon his clone like Sun and will use skills like him.

Leomord - he will call a horse, change his appearance and replace his skills with Leo's for a while.

X-Borg - when he has used ult, he will lost half of his current hp.

Hanzo - he will gain full blood demon bar under his mana bar. Tap again and he will leave his body behind and becomes a ghost state for a while or tap again and he will transform back to normal and have to copy again.

Selena - he will transform into Abyss form and replace his skills with Selena's for a while or tap again and he will transform back to normal and have to copy again.

Lunox - he will only copy the ult of what state Lunox is in for a while. If power of order, he will deal continuous dmg in an invulnerable state.
If power of chaos, he will blink in a direction and canceling CD of his replaced 1st chaos skill.

Clint - he just gains Clint's full ult. When used, he needs to copy once again.

Karrie - he will gain movement speed and shoot 2 times on each Basic Attack. (1st skill not included)

Irithel - he will jump forward and enhances his basic attack and his 1st skill and deals AOE for a while.

Wanwan - he doesn't need Wanwan's passive to trigger ult, instead he can use immediately.

Angela - he will attach to his ally and give shield. But if tap again, he will jump from his ally and have to copy again.

These are what I could think of for now. If sth is not right or I miss some ults difficult to make his own, plz tell me. Thz

Post time 2020-1-13 09:26 AM | Show all posts
i dont like the idea of another spoil brat. and his skill dont seem to connect. I dont like the machine gun idea as granger is having one similar already.
But no offense, that just my preference
Post time 2020-1-12 12:03 AM | Show all posts
really unique concept, especially for his ult and the passive is good too for him to have more survivability
dont forget to submit this suggestion to in game CS also put this thread link

Post time 2020-1-12 05:18 AM | Show all posts
Yeaa it would be great idea, basically if more good heroes is in enemy team higher chance will be to take his maximum, but will he copy attributes  from enemy heroes or he will use his own attributes, also his ultimate should have high cooldown too, thanks for good concept :D

Comments

Btw I gave this suggestion to CS and got a reply. It said "they like my idea and want to get more details." But... X'D  Post time 2020-1-14 03:40 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-1-14 03:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-1-15 09:14 PM
StreetGamer replied at 2020-1-12 05:18 AM
Yeaa it would be great idea, basically if more good heroes is in enemy team higher chance will be to ...

Hmm, I don't think further to there because it's just my idea (a concept).

jonxunhe replied at 2020-1-13 09:26 AM
i dont like the idea of another spoil brat. and his skill dont seem to connect. I dont like the mach ...

I know. My main point is that there's still no hero that can copy in ML and a new hero with normal blink or increasing movement speed is kinda boring to me now. So I got an idea from Arrival battle spell and Dr.Strange's portal. Moreover it's not easy to make a copy skill because it needs to be revise and add a skill every time a new hero is born. Then I got an idea from Mirror mode and Loki from Marvel and Neeko from LOL who can copyothers' appearances. So I thought "How about we copy his/her appearance and use skills of him/her? Just reuse the model and it's easier than remodeling the hero's movement. It might be a cheat and laziness but it still works with every hero, right?
And machine gun idea is just an extra. I don't like either too.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 03:12 PM GMT+8