Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 579|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Nerf Atlas ultimate skill by giving delay.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-11 04:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Current Atlas ultimate will apply crowd control INSTANTLY if player not hold down the skill , pulling all enemy to Atlas immediately and stun them afterward.
It is too overpowered the ultimate skill should have delay in which enemy can have time to react and try to dodge the ultimate skill .

I take Tigreal ultimate skill as the example of my nerf request against atlas ultimate.
Post time 2020-1-16 07:56 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-1-12 04:46 PM
BRUH Atlas ultimate is INSTANT u won't even have time to press the flicker *face palm* .

Just try ...

You have purify right? If you are adc.
And if he does not charge the impact and damage is very low i guess.
Post time 2020-1-11 11:05 PM | Show all posts
Yeah either make it a t least 1 second charging time before hooking them or just a delay on it.
It's Like having an AOE CHOU with Flicker and Multi target hook at the same time.
It's like having a walking tank you can never get close to.
Post time 2020-1-12 04:41 PM | Show all posts
If you move away or use flicker then it will cancel his ultimate i mean you can escape from his ultimate. What i think is he should be able to move while charging, like mino raging. Slowly but still effective. So i think he needs this buff.
Post time 2020-1-11 10:10 PM | Show all posts
its still in the adv server so we cannot say that it will be released as it is now so lets wait maybe it will get nerfed like belerick revamp in adv server
Post time 2020-1-12 07:09 AM | Show all posts
I do think Atlas would be a pretty big crowd control hero, similar to Johnson. Atlas can pull enemies over to turrets, which is quite unbalanced. I would rather suggest that they make the range that Atlas can use his ultimate a bit shorter, so that he might have to rely on flicker while using ultimate instead. It is much similar to Franco’s second skill.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-12 04:46 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-1-12 04:41 PM
If you move away or use flicker then it will cancel his ultimate i mean you can escape from his ulti ...

BRUH Atlas ultimate is INSTANT u won't even have time to press the flicker *face palm* .

Just try to 1-tap the Atlas ultimate skill and see what i meant.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-16 10:16 PM | Show all posts
Edited by diwang at 2020-1-16 10:21 PM
BD007 replied at 2020-1-16 07:56 PM
You have purify right? If you are adc.
And if he does not charge the impact and damage is very lo ...

You're missing the whole point of my complaint , yes i can use purify , and yes the damage is low because he is a tank  .

Meanwhile i can use purify which i usually PREFER retribution or flicker but i choose purify to counter atlas , ALL MY TEAM MEMBER CAN'T USE PURIFY JUST FOR THE SAKE ESCAPING ATLAS ULTIMATE .

HERE is the problem , READ CAREFULLY , atlas ultimate is INSTANT , AOE , and PULL ALL target TO the center of the skill (atlas is the center of the skill) . Got the point now ???

Read @ debmarcley reply in this thread .

Post time 2020-1-23 03:55 PM | Show all posts
diwang replied at 2020-1-16 10:16 PM
You're missing the whole point of my complaint , yes i can use purify , and yes the damage is low b ...

It depends. For me i think he needs some adjustment. If he really can cast the ultimate so fast without charging, then it needs some adjustment.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 03:28 PM GMT+8