Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 339|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Query] ACCOUNT PROBLEM

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-10 11:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by nakogu132 at 2020-1-11 12:03 AM

Hello guys/customer service, I badly need your help. Someone just hacked my MLBB account using my Vk account bounded to my MLBB account. How may I unbind the VK account since it was changed and hacked by a hacker..?? But I still have my Moonton account. The only problem is that the bounded Vk account to my MLBB account, it was no longer my vk acc and it is different which means someone just hacked it and I can't unbind it since the new binded account was no longer mine. My only way to open it, is my Moonton Account. How may I unbind that VK account? Is there a possible way to secure my account?
Post time 2020-1-11 12:59 AM | Show all posts
Sadly, the only way to secure your account is to actually send an e-mail to our customer service. The e-mail address is MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com, be sure to send every information you can such as your user ID, Server ID, IGN, and purchase receipts if any.

Please also take note that it might take a while for them to reply so please be patient. Thanks!
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-1-24 10:23 AM GMT+8