Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 385|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] CHESS TD should available Forever. Useless Survival

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-10 07:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2020-1-11 01:00 AM

Play MLBB or another MOBA? What will people choose
Post time 2020-1-10 11:45 PM | Show all posts
Chess TD have many players favorite, there will be also Magic Chess coming soon which also have magic chess pass, this probably will be permanent mode.
Also what is WR mean ?
Post time 2020-1-11 01:01 AM | Show all posts
Sadly, not all players like the game mode, not all players also likes Survival, it's a matter of preferences. But with the right amount of suggestion and feedback regarding making it a permanent mode, there's a possibility that it will be permanent, especially that there's a ranking for it. The sole reason why these modes are not permanent is because players are complaining the space these modes takes up or occupies.
Post time 2020-1-11 09:24 AM | Show all posts
I don't think it needs to be permanent. This kind of game mode supposed to be seasonal. Because players are bored easily. Back in the day, I'm one of players who wanted Survival becomes permanent mode, and now I don't even play it. The hype is already gone.

Currently players are excited with Chess TD, because it's still new. Just wait for several months, and people will get bored too. Better make it rotated game mode like Frenzy, Mirror, Survival, and Chess TD instead of making one of them permanent.
Post time 2020-1-11 12:52 PM | Show all posts
Chess TD is not permanent as far as i know. But what about the ranking and points like survival mode? So this will reset or not needs to know. But i think chess td should be permanent. Just my personal opinion.
Post time 2020-1-12 07:03 AM | Show all posts
Lately, with addition of new arcade modes, the old arcade modes became abandoned. I do think we should make Chess TD mode permament because it’s on the leaderboard and it’s kind of weird for it to be in the leaderboard, having it to be a time-limited arcade mode.
Post time 2020-1-14 03:05 AM | Show all posts
I agree, Chess TD should be permanent.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-10-27 12:49 AM GMT+8