Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 592|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Request] Legend rank is even worse then epic ...

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-10 02:50 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
when you are in legend you think that this kids has some brain and can play a little .. such stupid nabs i see omg i curse and swear every game ... how this stupid nabs reach legend so early .... epic was easier then this
Post time 2020-1-10 08:15 AM | Show all posts
Some of them are not that bad, they just play safe. They cant invade jungle or steal or ambush and kill. They just clear minions, try to jungle and if you surprise them getting buff you can easily kill them. They are usually alone and dont really help. Its hard. I suggest helping them, baby sit them so they dont die. Try communicating with them with messages and signs, sometimes they listen. But dont insult because they could troll or afk. I always troll and afk if somebody insults me.

Comments

absolute true! that happen to me, right now on Rank Leyend  Post time 2020-1-23 04:33 AM
Post time 2020-1-10 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Yeah I stopped for the meantime this season I have been legend twice but always back in Epic stupid MVP loss like feeders and trashtalkers I better play Classic.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-10 04:51 PM | Show all posts
i feel like the top global 1 in my region ... so many nabs dont know what to do play 1 hero  no  tanks no suport no fighters  all rats even tank hide behind team ... all want jungle  and this is legend and epics .. today one legend picked hilda in rank .... enemy had akai crock .............. ok be nab but what you doing in legend rank and above .....
Post time 2020-1-10 04:59 PM | Show all posts
This game is getting worse, you know. I play solo rank and 8 from 10 matches they are mostly 2 afk players.
Post time 2020-1-10 11:22 PM | Show all posts
Not just legend, also all division will have like this, it also happen to me as well, i understand your frustrations and i have learned playing with friends is more convenient than solo.

Comments

Cause i joined new squad with my friends >///<  Post time 2020-1-13 09:53 AM
*sob sob, you play lesser with me now, because i noob !! sad sad !! hahahha  Post time 2020-1-13 09:23 AM
Post time 2020-1-11 01:06 PM | Show all posts
It was your bad luck. Usually legend or mythic players have brain at least most of them have.
Try to play at different time or with team.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-11 08:17 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-1-11 01:06 PM
It was your bad luck. Usually legend or mythic players have brain at least most of them have.
Try t ...

i play every time ot the day and there are always nabs ... one legend invited epic and other legend invited mythic in team mythic and epic crazy stupid matchmaking also ,  they pick trash heroes and cant play them  stupid stupid brainless non stop .. i play so hard to reach legend how this nabs event get there ... lol
Post time 2020-1-11 10:22 PM | Show all posts
You can play with your friends tho. Doing solo que on a rank is always risky, it's like 50:50 to win a game
Post time 2020-1-11 10:35 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Joshua_#04B at 2020-1-11 10:36 PM

Well, mate, in legend, you must be careful in legend 5 ,4 & 1 cause this 3 are the most dangerous spot in that division, 5 & 4 are where newcomer scramble so you can think of it as a extension of epic. Legend 1 is where you play like Russian roulette, it's either you get that one mythic player or you get a epic/newbie legend player in your team or have a fair game without the other 2 option. the safest bet is have a friend play with you.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-1-24 11:14 AM GMT+8