Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 654|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Remove brawl mode

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-9 11:39 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2020-1-9 12:02 PM

i wont stop unless you remove this mode which affect our wr and credit like wtf.
Like wtf mage mode even worst got healer cc to the max and the stupid stoage space
and the system gave me all mm and still minus my credt
Screenshot_20200109-113409_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2020-1-9 12:05 PM | Show all posts
Brawl Mode is one of my favorite mode to be honest. You can't control what heroes you will get, and actually, what lineup they get is also usually similar but could probably because your teammate didn't choose that mage hero. I agree that Mage Heroes are indeed overpowered when it comes to Brawl Mode, but with the right tactics and teamwork, when it reaches mid to late game, everything changes when mm gets to have the opportunity to reach late game. You actually have Badang, Valir and the ever-op hero in Brawl which is X.borg, it's probably because your teammates are not that good. You get lower credit scores probably because you got reported for having low skills which the system detected because you got a Bronze Medal.

Comments

iri
Yes it's the most fun mode, but the fact it affects wr is no fun :(  Post time 2020-1-10 05:11 PM
Post time 2020-1-9 12:10 PM | Show all posts
if you worry Brawl will affect your WR then dont play it.

it is very obvious you have been reported for some violation (AFK / Feeding / etc)
you are playing brawl to recover your CS. so dont blame Brawl for your own mistake.

most of us here are discipline players, we wont play Brawl for CS recover.

as most of us here said, Brawl is fun for us to play during our losing streak or to test the ping.
Post time 2020-1-9 12:32 PM | Show all posts
There is strategy to play brawl mode, make sure if already have a lot of money go suicide to enemy turret and buy the equipment, dont always stay live with 0 death but with no item, this will make us weaker in late game as enemy already have equipment. Some of heroes are overpowered in brawl but there is chance if already have max item.
[i=s] Edited by DennisST at 2020-1-9 11:35 AM [/i]

Post time 2020-1-9 02:49 PM | Show all posts
As easy as not playing it ;)
Post time 2020-1-9 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Don’t play it then.
Post time 2020-1-9 05:07 PM | Show all posts
don't play it..
team line up just like wtf..
your build also... you can buy reduce hp regen,
your mage also didn't buy nod... blame brawl mode?
why don't blame own team selection.
show 2 of your hero to let teammate know what hero you available before u wanna lock...
if you are low tier player, either u play with team or u just stop play it.
brawl is much fun to play.. the fastest brawl i played just 2 min 56 seconds and break enemy base
this all about strategy and team cooperation.
Post time 2020-1-9 07:27 PM | Show all posts
Your team selection is a no no.... omg xD 1 mm for brawl is more than enough.. and more than 2 mage (especially the slow movement type and hard cc ones) is reaaaallllyyyyyy good for brawl.. mage is the king in brawl hahaha xD
Post time 2020-1-10 01:09 AM | Show all posts
Brawl mode is just for fun. It is your bad luck that everyone got mm. Its totally random. If you do not like brawl mode play chess td or survival mode. The game has plenty of modes for relaxing.
Post time 2020-1-10 08:22 AM | Show all posts
I love brawl. I usually use execute, not healing. I suicide if 2 or more enemies died because i can buy items. I never solo, attack when the team attack.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 03:28 PM GMT+8