Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 1938|Reply: 25
Collapse the left

[Mood] Share your Best Moments in Forum

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-8 11:27 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everyone, how are you all?

Its been more than 2 years since i joined in the forum.
Many things happened. I was user first. Came here to report some bug. But later i fell in love with the forum.
Then there was requirement. Applied and completed the probation period which was 3 months.

I wrote a network troubleshooting guide at the time of my intern period in forum
Cerekiller(ex mod) helped me to write and organize the guide.
And my mentor troy senpai made that guide sticky and later our supervisor made the guide as a digest.
It was best moment for me. Many forum users replied and even sent pm to give me feedback of that guide.
I was so amazed by all of this. So this was the best moment for me in the forum.
the guide was written like almost 2 years ago. But i am glad that it still working and helping forum users.
In my last 2 years you guys gave me so much love and appreciation and inspired me to become like this i am today.
So i will never forget that.
I thank you all from the bottom of my heart.

I want to know what was your best moment in forum. Reply down below to let us know.
Have a good day.

bdreq2020.png
Post time 2020-1-17 11:20 AM | Show all posts
Ahaha the good ol' days. I remember when some people starting act like a moderator, especially you (no offense). I hate them (I didn't know about mod applicant back then). You guys reply like a robot. Boring words, same sentences, and always with the intro "Hello there", then I knew how that replies would end
Even there were some threads regarding this strange behaviour (hey I just realized that it just not me who don't know about that applicant). But then, there was a thread that explained that they are moderator applicants. And you made it. Congratulations btw.
As time goes on, I started liking you. You always have good replies and very much active than any other mods. Even I always tag your name when I found some thread needing a mod reply

Oh and one more, @starboi . I miss him so much. He follows me wherever I go, I mean, he always comments on my replies, even if he doesn't understand that language
Post time 2020-1-9 02:01 AM | Show all posts
for me, there are so many best moment here in this forum.

at first, i see a lot forum artist back in the days. and it inspired me so i used to draw using ms-paint.

then the interaction with a different idea from a different person. troy is a funny guy lol kababayan.

did you remember escanor? hahaha at first i was annoyed by him, but later on. i learned how to react on his thread. you need to take it light and not very serious. i enjoyed a lot when he had an argument towards the other player. yeah he is rude but sometimes he has a point. then he encounter zanboracks hahaha enemy at first but they became friends?

i missed some thread of escanor that making this forum exciting wahahaha.

i knew i missed a lot but i didn't remember right now, so this is it for now wahahha
Post time 2020-1-9 03:49 AM | Show all posts
For me my best moments are getting to epic cause of the help of the seniors in this forum and I wish to become and will try hard to be a moderator that will help members a lot
Post time 2020-1-8 11:45 PM | Show all posts
I'm new & don't have any big memories. My best moments are giving good suggestions & seeing others give good suggestions (and sometimes getting inspiration from them). Just sad that most are ignored by the devs

You're unanimously voted Best Mod so congrats
 Author| Post time 2020-1-9 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2020-1-8 11:45 PM
I'm new & don't have any big memories. My best moments are giving good suggestions & seeing others g ...

Hahahaha thanks. Although i think we all mods are working as a team it goes to full team.
But i appreciate your concern. Not all suggestion are approved right away. Some are rejected, some are modified for future and some are approved. Cheers
Post time 2020-1-9 09:35 AM | Show all posts
Iam new for forum but mybe the best moment is i can talk with offcial mlbb moderators is good i think

Comments

hahaha thats nice to know. Cheers.  Post time 2020-1-9 12:35 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-1-9 12:37 PM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2020-1-9 02:01 AM
for me, there are so many best moment here in this forum.

at first, i see a lot forum artist back i ...

Ya there was so many artists in forum in past. Still getting some but not like before.
ya i do remember escanor and zenbroks
Had to follow the rules hope you understand.
Post time 2020-1-9 04:01 PM | Show all posts
I have been in the forum for almost a year and I came here because I was searching for news,articles and bug fixes for Mobile Legends and I found out that they were hiring Moderators and I thought maybe let me try, I failed but I think it was a challenge for me to do more and be in the ML community. The Forum helped me a lot on how mods and forumers write and I am very inspired of the work that Moontoon did, I hope that Mobile Legends will last forvever!

(Congrats on being the best Mod)

Comments

Its ok. Please try next time. Although it is a challenge it is fun to compete. Thanks and best of luck for next time. do not forget to contact me or mod team any time for any issue. Cheers.  Post time 2020-1-10 01:26 AM
Post time 2020-1-9 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Been absent for almost a year from this forum and from mlbb game and pleased to find that some of my ideas posted in this forum like jiangshi hero, taoism hero has been included in the game in some indirect way like lady zombie skin for ruby and assassin hero ling when I came back.
Post time 2020-1-9 05:41 PM | Show all posts
I joined this Forum in 06-12-2017, in back day i was active user and one day i report a bug for my device which cannot playing MLBB and after few weeks the issue is fixed and i think thats my best moment in Forum, i can play MLBB again until now
Cheers.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-12 03:17 PM GMT+8