Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 328|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Lesley should get MM effect from Red Buff

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-8 10:57 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Samsaras at 2020-1-8 11:00 PM

Red Buff.jpg

I've discussed about how this role buff is assigned & how close-ranged heroes need more slow in this thread

Currently Lesley gets (+50% Total Physical ATK) True Damage & 80% slow cause of her role as an assassin
However Lesley is more of a Marksman cause she is long-ranged & should get the MM bonus which gives (+100% Total Physical ATK) True Damage & 30% slow.
Post time 2020-1-9 01:56 AM | Show all posts
I think you are absolutely right. Lesley is a mm first than assassin. She should  get mm buff instead of assassin buff. Thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2020-1-10 02:38 PM | Show all posts
@Samsaras @BD007

All ADC based heroes should take the red buff instead of the blue buff. This includes Hayabusa and Lancelot unless they went mid lane. This is so that we do not clash our roles.
Post time 2020-1-10 09:21 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-1-10 02:38 PM
@Samsaras @BD007

All ADC based heroes should take the red buff instead of the blue buff. This inclu ...

I can deal more damage with Lesley Using Blue buff instead of the red buff.
Because of lower energy cost and CDR, I can assasinate or poke to death even tanks with the blue buff.
The major change in the buff system greatly impacted a great number of heroes.
I can burst down tanks with the blue buff, and I cannot say the same with RED buff.
BTW im Mythic 3 now, and World rank with lesley around 2k, I havent check today yet
Post time 2020-1-14 11:45 AM | Show all posts
debmarcley replied at 2020-1-10 09:21 PM
I can deal more damage with Lesley Using Blue buff instead of the red buff.
Because of lower energ ...

@debmarcley

Tbh the old buff was better for Lesley because of the energy cost reduction. However, like I mentioned, she can't take the current blue buff because you'll screw up the composition.

Unless you're in a 5 man and you guys came up with a new laning strategy that would allow 2 blue buff heroes to coexist or that you pick a mid laner that doesn't need the blue buff.

But in this example, it's super risky because you're betting on the chance to secure 2 blue buffs (your enemy's and yours).

Overall, this is a very shaky thing to do. Thus, this is why I mentioned that this will clash with our roles and laning strategies, as well as gold/buff distribution.
Post time 2020-1-14 05:22 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-1-14 11:45 AM
@debmarcley

Tbh the old buff was better for Lesley because of the energy cost reduction. However, ...

I'm Mythic 3 now, and To hell with those mages/assasin trio players, I take the blue buff myself, and they curse like hell, and then I showed them, it's better to give the buff to me using lesley than hugging it and keep on losing in clashes. (In turn we won the game because I have more poke damage and can 2 hit mages and mm/assasins, I can also Kill tanks easily with attack and retreat method).
Post time 2020-1-16 03:30 PM | Show all posts
debmarcley replied at 2020-1-14 05:22 PM
I'm Mythic 3 now, and To hell with those mages/assasin trio players, I take the blue buff myself,  ...

@debmarcley

But in all honesty it's not a good thing to do that. You're spoiling the match for other players who might be able to play properly.

Because in a perfect scenario, your mid laners would be able to set up opportunities and also clear most of the heat away from your lane, which in turns give you ample breathing space to farm and push safely. If you take their buff, they wouldn't be able to assist you.

Please don't do this because this is borderline toxic; while it might be true that most publics are toxic, it's not fair to the minority that might get matched up with you who aren't toxic.
Post time 2020-1-16 07:35 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-1-16 03:30 PM
@debmarcley

But in all honesty it's not a good thing to do that. You're spoiling the match for ot ...

well the games stagnates and we keep on losing (It's up to me to make the play),
So I take the buff for myself and Take us to Victory, well they do rant and curse,
even after I take them to victory, a Win is a Win afterall,
Most people wants to be the Hero/MVP (bida bida in tagalog) , and when taken from them they cry like babies.
They just can't accept the fact that I have a better Idea/gameplay than their META.
It's not toxic if we win the game because I took the blue buff and all.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 02:38 PM GMT+8