Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 173|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Adjustment to Alice

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-8 02:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Devs,
Can you make an adjustment to Alice's Blood Awe ability so that she doesn't come to a complete stop to cast it? It's close range ability and it doesn't really provide her a lot of time to escape if taking a ton of damage or just to escape. There are soo many heros who have dashes or are just super fast and a lot of times that slight pause can mean the difference between life and death. Not requesting any changes to damage but if this can be done it would definitely be a huge help.

Thanks,
Post time 2020-1-8 05:05 PM | Show all posts
Yeah i agree.. this small buff will help a lot...
Post time 2020-1-8 06:02 PM | Show all posts
i actually believe that a small change like this would rly help out alice in many ways i agree 100%
Post time 2020-1-9 02:07 AM | Show all posts
I think this will help alice to come back in current meta. This is not a big buff or make alice op. But this will help alice a lot. thanks for the feedback.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-9 03:07 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for your input guys,
Post time 2020-1-11 11:02 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-1-9 02:07 AM
I think this will help alice to come back in current meta. This is not a big buff or make alice op.  ...

Just because she will be able to cast her skill while moving Like Kimmy or Granger?
will make her OP already?
Post time 2020-1-16 07:55 PM | Show all posts
debmarcley replied at 2020-1-11 11:02 PM
Just because she will be able to cast her skill while moving Like Kimmy or Granger?
will make her  ...

She is not bad you also know that. It is just not to make her broken so people start banning her.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-1-24 09:48 AM GMT+8