Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 489|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Report System beyond broken.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-8 12:15 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
So I just played a Rank Game. Got a feeding Ling. Okay. Worse, in the late game he'd just steal my red buff & die. So after the game I asked everyone to report him. The result?

2020_01_07_21.15.26.jpg
2020_01_07_21.15.36.jpg

The only time I talked in-game was to ask my team not to take my red buff & to ask ling to stop fighting & just push the lanes.
Rather, he'd jump into enemies & die then call us trash team for not dying with him. Trash,noob, etc is not profanity but asking to push lanes is... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Not only do the offenders not get punished but I was punished for no reason.
Little tip for when you meet a feeding & negative (dying might be due to low skill but intentionally stealing my buff then just standing on wall without pushing is clearly intentional) teammate: do not call him out; do not even talk. Just quietly report him, hoping against hope that he'd be punished.

2020_01_07_21.16.09.jpg
2020_01_07_21.21.06.jpg

I can excuse noobish players like that gord. He tried, helping me with some stuns. But Ling called us trash, fed, didn't push lanes, stole my buff & idled in the jungle, then came to teamfight to die.

A bad system might not punish players properly. A broken system punishes non-offenders & the offenders go scott free....

Post time 2020-1-9 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Well, no system is flawless if you think about it. However, I also feel that this punishment system needs some improvement..Many other players feel the same way.
I think no one would mind some little mistakes here and there but there are other fails that need to be fixed. False punishment and punishment for afk and racism should be a priority in my opinion.
Let's hope that in the future we'll have a better functioning system
Post time 2020-1-8 07:30 AM | Show all posts
This is a system and no system is 100% error free. Please submit this to in game cs as a bug report. There might be some mistake if you really did not use any slang or bad words. Thanks.
Post time 2020-1-8 10:49 AM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-1-8 08:23 PM | Show all posts
maybe it's because yall have 2 mm in a rank game and they other mm performed better than you
 Author| Post time 2020-1-8 10:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-1-9 03:11 PM
ChrisSummers replied at 2020-1-8 08:23 PM
maybe it's because yall have 2 mm in a rank game and they other mm performed better than you

How is that relevant to profanity? Or are you saying even profanity reports are processed by such twisted logic?

Also, you're (probably?)mythic & still think you can see everything just from KDA? Early game I was 2-0 & Lesley was 0-3. My grade went down cause I had to manage the lanes alone. I was the one who stole 2 enemy inhibitors. Aldous was consistent. Early game he went & died. Late game he had stacks so the enemy was the one dying. Lesley was good, just died a bit early game, but I blame Ling for that, he kept cursing at Lesley after they died...
As for 2 MM, this is GM V. The lack of Tanks should make it obvious this isn't high rank. As long as my team didn't feed & give away turrets early game, it was okay. See the duration. Lesley late game is pretty good & I'd get more kill/assists too  if I wasn't stealing inhibitors.
I won't say I played very well, I'm not that good to carry a feeding team, but I definitely didn't use any profanity.
As for the other mm performing well, maybe if I ignored our under-siege inhibitors & sniped enemy from a distance, maybe I'd get gold too... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Tl;Dr: Ling fed, played negatively, standing on walls instead of pushing lanes. I didn't use any profanity. 2 mm & a silver medal have nothing to do with it.

BD007 replied at 2020-1-8 07:30 AM
This is a system and no system is 100% error free. Please submit this to in game cs as a bug report. ...

"This is a system and no system is 100% error free" -  I've said this before. This can be acceptable for in-game issues like feeding but for chat log issueses like profanity this is wrong. A 1st year in college can write code to flag words in a text.
For eg: if you are using a computer, press Ctrl+F & type '100%' (without the quotes). It'll show you every occurrence of '100%' with 100% 'error-free' accuracy.
When people actually fling racist slurs the system doesn't punish them but revenge reports by negative players go through... I'm not reporting negative players anymore. I hope they do not lose any credit scores so more people can share my good luck. No point risking being punished for calling out a negative player ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
As for in-game CS, no point talking to a badly designed bot for 2 Credit points. I'm probably 110 credits again already.
Post time 2020-1-9 09:41 AM | Show all posts
I playing the same other moba too, but their report system mechanics same, some of it they approve and some not idk why recently i play and got feeding team and report them and system take 5 credit acore
Post time 2020-1-9 08:41 PM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2020-1-8 10:30 PM
How is that relevant to profanity? Or are you saying even profanity reports are processed by such t ...

the fact stands that your overall performance was the less of the two mm on your team. and it takes at least 2 people to report someone. so the end result is your teammates didn't like you

Comments

Yup. A simple truth about how reporting works here. The person not liked is punished, not the person who who commits offenses. Oh well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯  Post time 2020-1-20 12:12 AM
Post time 2020-1-10 02:46 AM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2020-1-8 10:30 PM
How is that relevant to profanity? Or are you saying even profanity reports are processed by such t ...

What if they were using their own native language? I mean not english? how to flag that?
 Author| Post time 2020-1-20 12:20 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-1-10 02:46 AM
What if they were using their own native language? I mean not english? how to flag that?

As long as it can be typed, it can be flagged. Just post a few words in your native language & I can copy it & paste it in the Ctrl+F space.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 03:33 PM GMT+8