Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 730|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Share] How can I be better tank?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-8 12:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I am stuck in gm 2 I want to solo with khufra but can't cause I am tank, I just want to know some tips from you seniors that use tank so I could reach epic!

IGN warLord

NA server

Post time 2020-1-8 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Well i am also playing khufra, i would suggest you to find teammates, marksman/mage users so you can always have someone to take your back, then try watching pro players with khufra, and you need right builds and emblems, but dont make one build only, you should understand that item is good agains certain heros, like claude and blade armor... And aleays knoe some tips like on mid start with 2nd ability but at side lanes its best first ability, its best to use petrify for ultimate or aegis for turret diving. I hope that this will help you :D
 Author| Post time 2020-1-8 01:03 AM | Show all posts
StreetGamer replied at 2020-1-8 12:51 AM
Well i am also playing khufra, i would suggest you to find teammates, marksman/mage users so you can ...

That helped a lot I know u start 1st skill on mid but I though u are suppose to start first skill on all sides thx for that but can u help me with the emblem and build and if u could the spells I should use
Post time 2020-1-8 05:13 AM | Show all posts
Again replied at 2020-1-8 01:03 AM
That helped a lot I know u start 1st skill on mid but I though u are suppose to start first skill  ...

Well fot emblems i use Brave Smite
Spells: aegis, petrify, execute
And my build depent on enemy team, i dont have really one that i always use, only i always buy Cursed Helmet
Post time 2020-1-8 05:59 AM | Show all posts
Khufra is a good tank to use at lower tiers. He's a very offensive tank, like Grock (would also suggest). Execute is good if you're going to try to carry. Especially since he can close the distance with 1st skill on running enemies and then execute even if doesn't hit (or didn't finish). If you wanna be more of a team player, then aegis is good. If you want to secure better stuns, then petrify can be very beneficial.

Emblem, i'd say go with tank and use either tenacity or brave smite. Brave smite will give you a little hp back every time you hit with 1st skill (or ult). Tenacity will just help you stay alive longer when low hp.

As for being a better tank, that's a bit harder to tell you. Tanks need to be able to assess the situation and then build accordingly. Like Streetgamer said, certain items are better against certain heroes. But if you see an enemy hero pulling ahead in gold, a good bet is to build the resistance to that hero type (if adc, build armor, if mage, build resistance.  Now that's not a for sure rule of thumb, but it should help at least keep you from dying to their strongest hero in 1 burst.

As a tank, try to stick with and support/protect your dmg dealer. Usually tanks go with adc, but pending circumstance, sometimes they'll babysit others instead.  Khufra is a bit odd as he's better as a surprise tank, rather than a frontline. Works really well if you have a fighter initiator as you can 1st skill in and stun enemy before they know what hit them. Then just 2nd skill as their back line attempts to flee (or ult them into a wall if close enough for more stun).
Post time 2020-1-8 07:34 AM | Show all posts
You want tips on khufra or in average all tank?
About khufra, try to use first skill to your enemy from bush so they wont see you. Also use launch attack button so that your team starts to attack the opponent.

About all tank, try to open the map if you can.
I mean give your team most as much view as possible.
Always check side bush before your adc goes there.
There is two type of tank, tank who initiate the battle and tank who supports the adc.
Grock, khufra, kaja etc are example of initiate tank.
Tigreal, hylos(can be both initiate and support tank), mino, akai(same) etc are example of support tank.
So choose your role wisely. babysit when your mm or adc needs farming, go to battle when team need you. You need to decide where to go and when to go. Cheers.
Post time 2020-1-8 09:55 AM | Show all posts
Hmm lets see.. try not to solo lane as much as possible (unless you are using johnson).. use khufra skill 1 in bush if possible.. if your team mm is a total late game mm (like hanabi, or clint, or lesley) you need to help them farm in early game as much as possible..

This is my own persoal preference, but i like to build magic resist as my second item (the first is boots)... bcs mage dmg is really hurts at early game.. as for roam item its up to you.. the truth is i dont really buy roam item hahaha xD
 Author| Post time 2020-1-8 12:00 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-1-8 12:41 PM
Malicewolf replied at 2020-1-8 05:59 AM
Khufra is a good tank to use at lower tiers. He's a very offensive tank, like Grock (would also sugg ...

I don’t rlly care abt the kills so I use support emblem which help my adc’s get more damage I use the tank emblem when it’s needed and that my team has low defends
Vymonchyyy replied at 2020-1-8 09:55 AM
Hmm lets see.. try not to solo lane as much as possible (unless you are using johnson).. use khufra  ...

Anyway thx guys I just reached epic an hour ago well halfly cause of your tips and the other half my teammates. I am grateful thanks for the help seniors.
Post time 2020-1-8 01:29 PM | Show all posts
How to be a good tank:
1. Ready to die for your adc.
2. Laning & rotation knowledge.
3. You should learn about type of tank; there are type of offensive and supportive tank. Those type of tanks determine you to play aggressive or just as babysitter.4. You must be tough as a tank. You're tank, you rule. No one can't blame tank. If your teammates blame you, yell 'em back. Bcs tank control the game.
5. Use proper build and emblem for any situations. I don't need to explain it. There's so many recommended build for tank, you can find it by yourself.
6. Last but not least.. Just enjoy the game.
Post time 2020-1-8 04:32 PM | Show all posts
i rarely use tank, but when i use it then i play like support for our teammates but the different is that support play "safe" due to their low durability, but a tank you should think another teammates "safe" too...
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-1-24 10:06 AM GMT+8