Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 745|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Community] UNSATISFIED VS SATISFIED

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-7 08:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

just wondering,

does we have a satisfied player here in this forum?

is it possible to make a premade match against unsatisfied vs satisfied player here? ofcourse only for those same server.

then make a competitive match if possible.

i'm in for the satisfied player, sea server - philippines

hoping for the unsatisfied player to gain their best line up to see if they are reasonable enough for their rant, blaming, negative etc issue.

hoping that there are still satisfied players out there hahahah join me XD

Related collections:

Author| Post time 2020-1-10 06:52 AM | Show all posts
ChrisSummers replied at 2020-1-10 02:15 AM
im satisfied i suppose. my only complaint at all is the removal of the bottom blue buff which kinda  ...

one of the reason why i can't used my jaw head to his full potential is because i'm not eligible to get red buff because that is for mm. sad. i need to steal from the enemy side but that is usually a suicide mission at early game.

Comments

Post time 2021-4-11 09:00 PM
Post time 2020-1-7 12:13 PM | Show all posts
Im on the neutral side for now.. im satisfied for some, but really disatisfied for some things too.. hahahahaxD
Post time 2020-1-7 01:15 PM | Show all posts
Of course you're satisfied player since you got skin from me
Should I held another skin giveaway event again to make em satisfied?

Comments

Post time 2020-1-7 02:10 PM | Show all posts
Well I love the game. I love brawl and survival, im loving chess, I tried and like all the previous modes. Its just the matchmaking in Rank, my favorite mode, that really makes me unhappy. Sometimes its fair and I lose, I dont care. Hell, I even like losing against a good enemy. What I hate is losing because we are mostly nooobs against mostly pro players.

Comments

chess td for the win  Post time 2020-1-9 01:39 AM
 Author| Post time 2020-1-8 03:12 AM | Show all posts
titan666 replied at 2020-1-7 01:15 PM
Of course you're satisfied player since you got skin from me
Should I held another skin gi ...

yup, very satisfied hahaha

i'm sure many players would be glad if you make an event again.

looking forward for that hahahah, btw thanks again for the skin

Comments

Post time 2020-1-8 07:39 AM | Show all posts
one game good another game bad. So i am in the middle of it.
Post time 2020-1-8 03:09 PM | Show all posts
If where talking about ingame im somewhat satisfied and unsatisfied yo some things same also here well nothings or no one is perfect we just hope for a better side and be positive...

Comments

yup. positive points of view lessen the toxicity of the game  Post time 2020-1-9 01:42 AM
Post time 2020-1-8 06:39 PM | Show all posts
i think i'd be more of the satisfied people, hit global 1 fanny this season and had overall a great experience this season.. only thing that bothers me is bruno but i can gladly say that am happy but i am eu server so
 Author| Post time 2020-1-9 01:46 AM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-1-8 06:39 PM
i think i'd be more of the satisfied people, hit global 1 fanny this season and had overall a great  ...

nice one, i try to push the mmr of my jawhead. but since the player see him as a support/tank i rarely used him now. sad to say, they almost cry when i used retribution then you know what happen in game lol

Comments

Post time 2021-4-11 09:01 PM
Post time 2020-1-10 02:15 AM | Show all posts
im satisfied i suppose. my only complaint at all is the removal of the bottom blue buff which kinda kills off all my mage and assassin heroes. i mean, why not just change the blue buff that it gives the red buff only to mm, and the normal blue buff to everyone depending on the role?
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-19 08:24 AM GMT+8