1234Next
Return to list New
View: 963|Reply: 37
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] REMOVE SKINS ATTRIBUTES FOR SOMETHING BETTER

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-5 02:40 AM | Show all posts |Read mode
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-1-5 08:28 AM

Skins suppose to be an upgrade just to make your hero visually better without giving any impact in match.
That is what im 100% sure about what skins suppose to be in any game especially a MOBA game.
Yet , in MLBB, skins actually have its own attributes like giving +8 bonus physical damage/ +100 HP to its user.
For a "Fair 5v5 MOBA", this isnt suppose to happen.....even if the skin only give bonus +1  HP, it is still unfair.

So what is your views about this matter?

My suggestion is to make each skins to give bonus in BP rewards after winning a match.
For example :

Elite : bonus 5% BP
Special/starlight : 10% BP
Epic/zodiac/KOF/squad skin : 20% BP
Legend : 30% BP
(btw, disagree here obviously mean they can't live without the skins attributes)

Single Polls, Total 21 Users voted

Poll is finished

33.33% (7)
42.86% (9)
23.81% (5)
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2020-1-5 04:03 AM | Show all posts
How would extra BP rewards help? There are BP Cards everywhere, you can get it on a daily basis. Also, skin attribute doesn’t really give disadvantage against others with just a small bonus. Maybe other MOBA games in USA doesn’t give skin attributes, I know there are a few MOBA games that does.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-1-5 07:12 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-1-5 04:03 AM
How would extra BP rewards help? There are BP Cards everywhere, you can get it on a daily basis. Als ...

Just admit that you're enjoying the bonus attributes that the skins have. Poor me can't afford most skins.
If you're thinking that it won't affect much, fyi, Badang recently got a decrease in 8 PTS of physical damage. Seems small right, but applying a skin will cure back his nerf.

Comments

Dont make excuses bro your not a baby thats still on your diapers..  Post time 2020-1-5 08:22 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-5 07:27 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-1-5 07:12 AM
Just admit that you're enjoying the bonus attributes that the skins have. Poor me can't afford mos ...

Ahahaha a free players can have most of the basic skins the bonus is same with the paid skins if your a free player you just needs to be active on game and not always beg join events also in forum....

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-1-5 08:27 AM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2020-1-5 07:27 AM
Ahahaha a free players can have most of the basic skins the bonus is same with the paid skins if y ...

A free players still can have most basic skins?
I still can't see any free skins for Leomord, Aldous, Masha etc.
I do agree that basic skins are easy to get but still not all players have it. And why not just completely remove the skins attributes if it won't impact the fairness of the game? Why are they reluctant to do it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-5 08:59 AM | Show all posts
Extra BP
Extra EXP
Extra Popularity (for Streamers) - This one is the reason people get skins mostly to attract attention ..

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-5 12:38 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-1-5 08:27 AM
A free players still can have most basic skins?
I still can't see any free skins for Leomord, Aldo ...

You got trial cards bro its easy to get and most are higher than basic skin.... I got lots of it...  stop the excuses

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-5 12:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-1-5 01:13 PM

the + attribute should just be removed and that's it, it makes the unbalanced game more unbalanced.
I use badang nowadays, and the Nerf on badang -8 Physical attack made him weak, and i wasn't able to kill properly, and I was Forced to buy  Badang's Skin to Nullify that -8 Physical attack NERF on badang.
Those stats are really big, I know it's a marketing strategy, but other moba's dont have stat bonuses on skins, but still many bought skins purely because of cosmetics and good qualiy animations.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-5 02:12 PM | Show all posts
what about the different emblem levels of each player in each match?  isn't that also influential and unbalanced, even the skins attributes aren't much of that.
but if add bonus BP will be good too, although there are many double BP cards that are easily to get

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-1-5 02:50 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-1-5 02:12 PM
what about the different emblem levels of each player in each match?  isn't that also influential an ...

That will be up in another thread.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-13 10:18 AM GMT+8