Register now.
Return to list New
Author: AZNUR
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] REMOVE SKINS ATTRIBUTES FOR SOMETHING BETTER

[Copy link]
 Author| Post time 2020-2-4 01:52 AM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2020-2-4 01:44 AM
okay, if that's what your points of view i respect that.

this is only for me, taking away that stat ...

I just don't understand why Moonton is so reluctant to remove the bonus attributes if it doesn't bring any advantage to its user.
Like you said, 100 hp isn't a thing then why is it so hard for devs to remove it for the sake of not making this game a p2w.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-2-5 03:20 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-2-4 01:52 AM
I just don't understand why Moonton is so reluctant to remove the bonus attributes if it doesn't b ...

maybe because they think that all the players who play this game wouldn't mind that small attribute.

maybe they never thought that there are players who depend on the small attribute to blame the game when they lost?

maybe moonton gave so much expectation to the players that their skill will shine even when there are +10 or +100 stats from the costume.

or maybe there will always be a person that are not contented on what they have but they didn't want to improve their self so they rather blame or rant for a change and turn the favor for them?

or maybe the numbers of people who want to remove the stats is very small to notice?

because if everyone was affected on that stats from the skin, why this issue didn't came before?

PEACE.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-2-5 08:58 AM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-2-5 09:05 AM
n4n4 replied at 2020-2-5 03:20 AM
maybe because they think that all the players who play this game wouldn't mind that small attribut ...

Actually, I don't mind about the skins attributes but what make me suddenly asking devs to remove it due to the upcoming MOBA LoL Wild Rift.
As everyone know, LoL is known like a father for Moba genre. Not just because they're 9ne of the earliest moba introduced but because they're known well for balanced heroes and matchmaking.
In the past, LoL also got a system like what we call "emblems" in ML and we need to upgrade it overtime but when LoL notice how the small emblem actually rig the game fairness, they make it free fully unlocked max level for everyone.
I just inspired by their action to make the game not a p2w game.
Now, you will not understand what I'm trying to say but once Wild Rift is out, you will be amazed how fair the game is. Not totally fair but much better than ML.
And why you ask me why there is no one asking to remove the bonus attributes, believe me  that 80% of ML players never experienced a MOBA before. They play this game just because it's a trend. Same goes when Wild Rift is out, ML dying will also be a trend.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-2-6 01:29 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-2-5 08:58 AM
Actually, I don't mind about the skins attributes but what make me suddenly asking devs to remove i ...

father of moba genre? wow XD.

i play dot* and dot* 2 in the past that's why i didn't play lol.  maybe i try other moba but i didn't actually play it for a long period of time. because for me dot* is the first game that introduce me for MOBA and that is what happening for me rn in mobile game, ML is like a dot* for me.

and not bashing the lol, for me here in our country. LOL was known as a kids game because majority of the players are kids. because they find it easy to play LOL compare in d*ta/d*ta2 . maybe the deny/last hit was the reason why the kids can't keep up with the d*ta/d*ta2.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-2-6 07:33 AM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2020-2-6 01:29 AM
father of moba genre? wow XD.

i play dot* and dot* 2 in the past that's why i didn't play lol.  ma ...

ML is 80% based on LoL, I can't see much from DOTA.
And only several other countries left that still enjoy DOTA 2 while LoL remain best game from MOBA category.
And so sad to hear that only Boomer like to play DOTA.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-2-6 08:23 AM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-2-6 07:33 AM
ML is 80% based on LoL, I can't see much from DOTA.
And only several other countries left that sti ...

"because for me dot* is the first game that introduce me for MOBA and that is what happening for me rn in mobile game, ML is like a dot* for me."

what i'm trying to say in this, is that Mobile legend was the 1st game in mobile that introduce me to MOBA like dot* in PC. i found ML gameplay suits in mobile because of lack of controlling system using via mobile. but if ML has a PC version same as no lasthit/deny system its a no no for me.

i'm not updated in pc games rn, i'm just wondering. why LOL making a mobile version if they remain as best game from moba? i'm not questioning, i'm just curious. peace

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-13 11:03 AM GMT+8