Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: AZNUR
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] REMOVE SKINS ATTRIBUTES FOR SOMETHING BETTER

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-7 08:23 AM | Show all posts
wahahahaha for my very own opinion, is that a very big deal for that low stats provided via skin?

i see those people talking about how the stats from the skin can affect the winning rate or gaming experience for them.

i'm laughing but sad at the same time seeing those people. seriously? is that all what you've got?

did you really think that the low stats has a very big impact? wake up dude.

you can blame every little things to anything, but haven't you see your self gaining nothing?

instead of blaming, why wouldn't you strive for yourself?

i'm not bragging here, but why is it hard for others to achieve mythic?

how many weeks, months, years did you play this game and still didn't reach mythic?

what if you start to think that the main PROBLEM here is YOU?

by the way, this is for the players out there who only want is to blame but don't want to improve their selves. stay at low tier okay?

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-7 09:29 AM | Show all posts
alam2001 replied at 2020-1-6 09:11 AM
Oh, come on. Many MOBA players insult ML because of that skin attributes. I suggest to remove that ...

as i said, i have no issue to change it but not bp or emblem. Because many players like myself already have max emblem set and all heroes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-24 01:26 AM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2020-1-7 08:23 AM
wahahahaha for my very own opinion, is that a very big deal for that low stats provided via skin?

i ...

I don't blame anything for losses. I'm a casual player who hovers around GM-Epic & I don't give a fck about Mythic. So you reached the top rank in a video game, whoop-dee-f!cking-do. I play cause I enjoy the game, not to brag.
But, theoretically,  in a highly contested match, you see the enemy tank only having 50 hp left & you have to wonder if he'd still be alive with -50 hp without the skin. Sure, one must improve oneself so you can deal 50 more dmg without dying, but enemy does not need to cause he can just buy a skin

+8 may or may not matter, but it is an advantage & may impact the win/loss between players who have the same lvl of talent.
If you feel the little stats have no impact, there is no reason for those useless stats to remain, is there? Just remove them so skins have 0 stats. Anything greater than 0 is a bought advantage, little & useless as it may be and I cannot support that in principle ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

PS: I'm not shouting for these to be removed, don't particularly care, but I stand against any in-game stats able to be bought by money(P2W) in any game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-24 01:53 AM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2020-1-24 01:26 AM
I don't blame anything for losses. I'm a casual player who hovers around GM-Epic & I don't give a f ...

in a highly contested match, you see the enemy tank only having 50 hp left & you have to wonder if he'd still be alive with -50 hp without the skin

are you serious? as you said in a highly contested match!

did you under estimate them? are you not aware that when you got a low hp you prepare your self for an escape route? estimating what can happen? predict how damage can u get so u can survive?

dude whether you don't have +50 or +100, the basic instinct when you are low hp is to back. and look for the situation if it is worth to sacrifice your self to stay.

and last, considered also the item ok? there are item that has a positive effect when you got very low hp.

thanks for your opinion, i don't care about the stats of the skin. but ranting those stats because they had advantage? for me is unacceptable. emblem has more impact rather than skin. imagine lvl 1 emblem with skin vs lvl60 emblem with no skin?  can we see the logic here?

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-26 12:31 AM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2020-1-24 01:53 AM
in a highly contested match, you see the enemy tank only having 50 hp left & you have to wonder if ...

"are you serious? as you said in a highly contested match!

did you under estimate them? are you not aware that when you got a low hp you prepare your self for an escape route? estimating what can happen? predict how damage can u get so u can survive?"

Lol.
I mean you fight & the enemy has 50 hp remaining after the fight. where did you get fighting with low hp to begin with??
Also, to rephrase: After fight you see enemy running away with 50 hp. Can you guarantee that it'd be same without skin? Can anryone calculate hp by that margin??

I also don't really care, but in principle, even +1 that can be bought with money is unfair. Emblem you will eventually get to 60. Getting a skin without money is not guaranteed.
As for emblem, how about lvl 60 emblem with skin vs lvl 60 emblem with no skin?

Losing because of skin may be ranting, but saying that it has no relevance is also unfair. I'd rather they remove the stats so those people you talk about have no excuses ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-26 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2020-1-26 12:31 AM

did you under estimate them? are you n ...

It's not all about the skin attributes,It's the skill of the player making the match unfair.

Imagine you are in Legend Rank and your enemy is in Mythical Glory.

THAT'S UNFAIR.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-28 03:36 AM | Show all posts
Samsaras replied at 2020-1-26 12:31 AM

did you under estimate them? are you n ...

---------"Can you guarantee that it'd be same without skin? Can anryone calculate hp by that margin??"

lol, how do you play ML? calculating the damage,def etc by math? then apply in game using exact numbers?

are you always aware for the number of hp when you play?

because for me, when i play ML then having an encounter on the enemy i estimate the situation by looking at the percent of hp bar, so what is the difference having an +50 or +100 hp? if the one i look up was the percent not the exact numbers?
i only use to looked at the exact number when i'm at the turtle with a possible contest.

---------"I mean you fight & the enemy has 50 hp remaining after the fight"

you only see the hp he has after the fight then blame it on the skin?
didn't you think that how does the player manage to escape with that hp?
well, if you only fight and die or fight then back always. you will never understand what i'm trying to say.

knowing the situation using map in a clash or any fight scene makes you aware on how to react on that situation, it's not always fight till death or fight then back. hope you experience what i'm saying.

peace.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-28 12:05 PM | Show all posts
naa.. just remove the attribute since this small addition stat made ML IS p2W gAMe!

facepalm...

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-2-2 08:01 PM | Show all posts
n4n4 replied at 2020-1-28 03:36 AM
---------"Can you guarantee that it'd be same without skin? Can anryone calculate hp by that margi ...

I know what you mean. I meant after all that, you still think that that little extra 100 hp used to outlast you is not P2W skin?

"didn't you think that how does the player manage to escape with that hp?" that's what I meant. read what you said before this. no one calculates by math but "because for me, when i play ML then having an encounter on the enemy i estimate the situation by looking at the percent of hp bar, so what is the difference having an +50 or +100 hp?" and then you die & enemy has 50 hp in the 1st encounter with even farm & skill. Neither you nor the enemy calculated the extra 50 hp cause ppl don't play MLBB that exactly, like you said. So it was a lucky win for enemy thanks to his $$.

I'm not saying that everyone calculates to use the +8 or +100 to their advantage. Just that sometimes when they win by a hair's breadth, they'd have lost without a skin.

I don't get why people got mad when Lolita was nerfed 100 hp. They just needed to buy the skin & 'in your face devs! Nerf nerfed'

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-2-4 01:44 AM | Show all posts
okay, if that's what your points of view i respect that.

this is only for me, taking away that stat from skin has no big deal because there is no big differences.

but using that stats as an excuse for a fair match which is a skill base game is a proof that you are too weak to handle that hahaha sorry if its is mean, but that's only my own opinion.

again, i will understand the gap between lvl 1 vs lvl 60 emblem. but for 10 to 100 hp? dude i can overkill some enemy and that 1 to 100 hp bonuses are insufficient for the damage i made, hahaha not bragging.

peace.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-13 11:12 AM GMT+8