Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: AZNUR
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] REMOVE SKINS ATTRIBUTES FOR SOMETHING BETTER

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-5 03:20 PM | Show all posts
It's better if the skins have attributes like physical defense or magical defense because it's a skin.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-1-5 03:59 PM | Show all posts
jingasenpai replied at 2020-1-5 12:38 PM
You got trial cards bro its easy to get and most are higher than basic skin.... I got lots of it.. ...

Nah....even no.1 MOBA, LoL don't do these dirty business.
And please state your reason why you prefer each skins have its own attributes? Most players said it won't cause any unfair impact in matches right? Then explain why is it a reluctant to just remove a useless feature.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-5 05:45 PM | Show all posts
The stats even small can help a little for early gaming.....  if you cried because their is effect and crying coz you are a free player we should put some great stats for more pricey skin to put people on their places and beggars just go back to LOL.... most free players are either beggar and kids who trashes rank games and with poor internet connection lets make mobile game  not for kids.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-1-5 06:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-1-5 07:06 PM
jingasenpai replied at 2020-1-5 05:45 PM
The stats even small can help a little for early gaming.....  if you cried because their is effect a ...

Then, I recommend you to make a new thread and suggest for ML to make a paid version. Just like CSGO which have paid and free version just to separate pro players and kids. Go on, this is the best way to separate beggars and kids from entering the game. Putting attributes on skins won't be any help.

Btw, thanks for the point
can help for the early gaming
This is one of the point why attributes need to be removed.

Just to remind you, a kid don't give a frick about game balanceness and fairness, what they know is they play this game because it's trendy and cool. They don't care such thing as what MOBA mean, what meta mean, what ADC mean and of course, they don't care about skins. Perhaps you're a kid.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-5 08:38 PM | Show all posts
As a free player too who only get skins via Lucky Spin, prizes or free skins, it does affect a little advantage in early game but it doesn't really make a big impact on winning in my experience because I think what matters is the Team Play.
As for the BP reward attribute in exchange with the hero stats is OK for me because like I said earlier it doesn't really matter for me if it has an advantage hero stats or BP rewards stats or no stats at all cause I'm a Play For Fun type player unless if I want to get serious in this game and go PRO then I want some hero stats instead.
Why not make all skins stats reward 1 Diamond after a successful win of a match?
This suggest of mine is absurd and probably will not happen but it will make every players happy, not for Moonton I guess hehe, in the game.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-5 09:58 PM | Show all posts
BP is not that impactful as an old player we got most of the heroes as of today...

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-1-5 11:17 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-1-5 11:19 PM
jingasenpai replied at 2020-1-5 09:58 PM
BP is not that impactful as an old player we got most of the heroes as of today...

Then kindly vote for "I GOT BETTER IDEA" and suggest your better idea here.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-6 07:25 AM | Show all posts
I disagree not because i enjoy the attributes
You suggested bp bonus what about those like me who has all heroes and max emblem? At least skin attributes (not much) beneficial for all of us in some way. Unless you find a better alternative i will support you.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-6 09:11 AM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2020-1-6 07:25 AM
You suggested bp bonus what about those like me who ha ...

Oh, come on. Many MOBA players insult ML because of that skin attributes. I suggest to remove that skin attributes or change it.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-1-7 01:11 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-1-7 11:37 AM
BD007 replied at 2020-1-6 07:25 AM
You suggested bp bonus what about those like me who ha ...

I voted for " I GOT BETTER IDEA" - Just remove the attributes & that's it. Skins are supposed to be visual upgrades bought to help the game you like. It was(is) a way to give money(support) the game & in exchange the game shows it's appreciation by gifting you with visual effects which do not affect in-game stats(fairness). But as games constantly become more P2W, you can nowadays buy in-game advantage through cash(bribes).
I'm a casual player & I'm not high rank enough that these small attributes affect my game, but in principle I support skins having only a visual effect, nothing else. No extra BP, no extra stars, nothing. Buy skins if you like the way it looks to support MLBB or don't buy it. Don't do it for an extra advantage ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-1-5 02:12 PM
what about the different emblem levels of each player in each match?  isn't that also influential an ...

Name any emblem & you can slowly raise it to max.
Ask me to name skins not freely available (Not dependent on luck) & I can.

jingasenpai replied at 2020-1-5 05:45 PM
The stats even small can help a little for early gaming.....  if you cried because their is effect a ...

I'm a free player & I'm not a beggar or a kid.
If you think like that, ask for ML to remove free players for a day & see how the game is for that day.
Free players make the backbone of these games & without them the time for matchmaking would increase by a lot.
Your attitude makes me think you're used to P2W games & want to feel superior by winning with an $$ advantage.
There's a lot of good games where you your place in leaderboards are determined by the amount of money you spend. No kids or beggars there, and if they are, you can defeat them in seconds thanks to $$.

Comments

like i said i have no problem with that. But not bp or emblem.  Post time 2020-1-7 09:31 AM

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-13 11:23 AM GMT+8