Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 492|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Can you delete granger from the game

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-3 08:24 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Like seriously I GOT 5 LOSE STREAK FROM THAT EVIL PSYCOPATH, Is this even a stress free-game, Are you even listening to us in the Forums, (Stop posting Forum Ideas, They just won't listen) Wasting Time, The WORST MONEY DIGGING COMPANY Ever Period,
MLBB, we want your game balanced for the players ro enjoy, But your busy counting your money, Isn't it obivious, Releasing Skins easy,

I know it isn't easy, working but i need you to know that people are giving great suggestions, for the game to be better

LESSON LEARNED: PLAY ANOTHER GAME, QUIT ML

I am so stress, Giving Suggestions that doesn't even matter,
Post time 2020-1-3 10:23 PM | Show all posts
TBH the balancing on this game really sucks and it's almost non existent. Some characters are fucking unkillable mercenary gods (Granger, Ling, Selena, Helcurt, Wanwan, Hayabusas's ultimate, amongst others) while others are forgotten or need some buffs that are not getting received.
Post time 2020-1-3 10:38 PM | Show all posts
It is the new jungle system. Granger was not op. But with new jungling system granger and kimmy become a bit op. In mythic they ban granger because of this. And i think both granger and kimmy needs some adjustments. Thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2020-1-3 09:14 PM | Show all posts
The new jungle system make granger more monstrous he needs to be nerf specially his skill damage. 2 skill burst for a marksman is a bit off his more like assasin if we look into his total package... the only marksman that basic attacking has nothing to do with....
Post time 2020-1-3 09:55 PM | Show all posts
They already nerf him. So don't worry.
Post time 2020-1-3 09:59 PM | Show all posts
He already got nerf on the advanced server (patch 1.4.42 ). He got nerf on his ulti and they give him extra 10s cd too. I hope they gonna nerf it on the original server too.
Post time 2020-1-4 02:46 AM | Show all posts
hahaha that's why if enemy is the first pick and i'm at s3, s4 and s5. i auto banned that granger lol even when my team mate shows their win rate and want to use him.
Post time 2020-1-4 07:48 AM | Show all posts
The new jungle system did do make them have the upperhand because both buffs go well with them and not to mention some jungle mobs spawns faster and twice making them get stacks easily. Although Granger is getting nerfed now.
Post time 2020-1-4 12:45 PM | Show all posts
@BD007 I'll tag your name here because this is my suggestion related to this thread. Moonton's sense of balance isn't so well crafted so they could use this info.

As a Granger main, he's too much of an unstoppable force with the new jungle. He really needs a nerf on his kit, though since the balancing from MLBB is quite a horrible sight. I can help you guys determine if he's still ridiculous even after the update.

What we should think about the nerf is his Ultimate. I'd suggest removing the bug that makes him leans towards the wall and gain and advantage in shooting speed. Even the skill description didn't mention that it's a feature, so why bother keeping it for months? I can use it constantly for skillful plays but I don't see the merit in spamming that for wins.

I'll also suggest removing the slow feature from the Ult so it makes it harder for Granger to gain an easy kill from afar because of the ridiculous amount of slow. Need I add that his damage is already good enough and that slow is pretty much unnecessary. Not all heroes need a slow feature, and he'll definitely be better reliant with CC players.

Comments

wow baby, Granger is your main killing machine. respect and totally support you  Post time 2020-1-6 12:00 PM
Post time 2020-1-4 03:39 PM | Show all posts
koken replied at 2020-1-3 10:23 PM
TBH the balancing on this game really sucks and it's almost non existent. Some characters are fuckin ...

There are various ways you can use to counter haya ulti.. like avoid getting on a 1v1 with haya if possible (quite safe 1v1 with haya if you use sun since sun's ulti can stop haya ulti immediately if im not wrong.. just wait haya to use ulti and you use ulti after), minion interference also if its early game haya.. haha
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-1-24 10:35 AM GMT+8