Forgot password?
 Register now.
Author: exitoe
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Matchmaking is getting worse

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-2 11:19 PM | Show all posts
exitoe replied at 2020-1-2 10:50 PM
Thank you for noticing this concern, as I thought you're one of the few moderators who's constantl ...

Don't worry it will be submitted and you can expect a feedback in future. Thanks for your concern.
Post time 2020-1-3 02:09 AM | Show all posts
exitoe replied at 2020-1-2 10:50 PM
Thank you for noticing this concern, as I thought you're one of the few moderators who's constantl ...

not all of us experiencing the same thing.

how about the win-lose-win-lose-win-lose situation? does the system also want that?

how can you say it's not random anymore? for solo q, the matchmaking was so random.

and try to find very good team mates for trio or 5 man, then experience if the system can dictate your game whether if you lose this week or not.

again. i always said that the matchmaking system is not BALANCE and i think it will never be. as long as there are different players with different skills.

the thing that i don't like is, why players only notice this problem when they are on a losing streak?

WHY?
Post time 2020-1-3 04:51 AM | Show all posts
From my experience, system intentionally rigged the match making if you have high winrate / recently have win streak , same goes if you have too low winrate / recently having lose streak .

The only way to counter this is to have "friends" :'), in the end match making was nothing but to force you to have friends tonmake the game more popular.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-3 03:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-1-4 10:33 AM
n4n4 replied at 2020-1-3 02:09 AM
not all of us experiencing the same thing.

how about the win-lose-win-lose-win-lose situation? do ...

Or maybe because you have a good teammate, to begin with. I did not open this thread to burst out my frustration on my losing streak, but I'd say that the matchmaking is getting worse and worse especially for solo players. What I wanted for the developers is that they should do something to at least lessen the number of afks and the chances of players to get a fair mix of players. Make the game more viable for solo qs.

Also when I said pre-fixed. That's only my observation. If you didn't see it that way, then that's okay.

"try to find very good teammates for trio or five-man"  -- yes this could be a possible solution but not all of us could find a friend with relatively good skills to play with. So, how about those solo players? They'll just continue to suffer the worsening mm system? Where is the fun and thrill in that?
diwang replied at 2020-1-3 04:51 AM
From my experience, system intentionally rigged the match making if you have high winrate / recently ...

True. I've noticed that too.

Yeah, that team up with friends is the only way to popularize this game even more, but the developers should also take note that they have solo q players. They should do some research on this so that they could properly lay out a plan to solve this matter.
Post time 2020-1-3 07:41 PM | Show all posts
Sadly, there's no improvements on how they're going to work on the matchmaking. Besides, money keeps coming in so it's less likely they will provide anything extra beneficial to us when they can just profit out of players' stupidity. It's been around two Seasons since this incident happen, and nobody in the team is going to give a damn about the matchmaking systems. Is it hard to program the algorithm? Depending on how determined and how smart they are though, I can't guarantee good updates in this game sometimes.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-3 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Yunozaki replied at 2020-1-3 07:41 PM
Sadly, there's no improvements on how they're going to work on the matchmaking. Besides, money keeps ...

They need to conduct a research in this matter so that they can create a viable solution.
Post time 2020-1-4 02:42 AM | Show all posts
exitoe replied at 2020-1-3 03:31 PM
Or maybe because you have a good teammate, to begin with. I did not open this thread to burst out  ...

did you think i'm not a solo player? my main has a high percent solo match because i grind for mythic as soon as i can, so i can use other account to play with my friends.

i know how solo queue encounter struggle, there are times that you think that you need a luck to be team up with a good other players. but sometimes you need to be step up for the team and carry the game.

and for a good team mate? why would i choose to not use my main when i pt with my friends?
any idea? hahahaha they are not that good but they are fun to play with because they are my friends. and that is the most valuable experience playing ML.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-4 12:14 PM | Show all posts
Edited by exitoe at 2020-1-4 12:18 PM

"you need a luck to be team up with a good other players."    That is true and that I agree with you. But you're clearly missing my point. We can't really ignore that matchmaking keeps on getting worse by the time the season progress which on the one hand, made me think it is somehow pre-fixed. But it could probably be affected by many issues like crowded players, the rank reset system, the inability of the system to detect afk players, or the weak punishment system itself for the violators.

My purpose in bringing this up is that the developers should look into consideration in improving their system or at least do some actions with this persistent matter. As I am not the only one experiencing this and I encountered a lot of players already expressing their bitterness towards the system not only in this forum but in any other social platforms. Just imagine, they won't react in distress like that if it's not coming on the system itself. Like if there's smoke, surely there's a fire. Also, if you are a company and your customers'/players' experience is what truly matters to you, then you should prioritize them in the first place.

"but sometimes you need to be step up for the team and carry the game."      We all try our best to carry the team but most of the time you can't carry the game with constant bad players, feeders, afk, etc. Sad, but true.

Post time 2020-1-4 10:22 PM | Show all posts
Can I just add that they should implement invalid for lower ranks too??
Post time 2020-1-5 06:27 AM | Show all posts
oh dont forget about cheater...its available everywhere, type on youtube or google "maphack" or "lag script" or "drone view"...u can download it and use it without getting banned guaranteed...

i am just done with this shitty matchmaking system and punishment...all i do now is login everyday and join event for free skin/hero...i won't ever again give my money to this game untill those fixed...
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-8-7 06:51 AM GMT+8