Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1392|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Matchmaking is getting worse

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-2 11:28 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by exitoe at 2020-1-5 03:59 PM

JUST HOW LUCKY CAN YOU BE?

So, I didn't play the game for two weeks now since the start of season and look at what I've got -- a CONSECUTIVE AFK MATE in a CONSECUTIVE FOUR RANK MATCHES. I don't know if the developers really are looking into consideration how their matchmaking system is getting worse by the time. (NOTE: The First two images happened in Epic tier but these two good mates had gone AFK in the MIDDLE OF THE GAME passed by the 3-minute grace period, so we couldn't end the game anymore. While the last two photos happened in GM rank, no invalid option for us, tho).

This consecutive loss has pulled me back to GM and oh boy, I feel how poor those players in the lower ranks are. When one of their mates goes AFK, they have no choice but to either surrender (with still a penalty of losing their stars) or just end the game with a broken team. Unlike those in Epic tier and UP where you can just invalid the game without losing your stars.  

Screenshot_20200102-023533_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200102-023456_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200102-023514_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Screenshot_20200102-023519_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

I hope this is a wake-up call for the developers. Matchmaking is getting worst. Yes, it is RANDOM but it's randomly WORST to the CORE. What just happened to me is just a MOCKERY to their claim in their Description section on Playstore and Appstore which I had to highlight: "FAIR AND BALANCED PLATFORM."   Where is fairness in there?

20200102_103325.jpg

Also: I didn't get to report those players after the game. What's the sense if it just continues to happen the next time I play. It's tiring and disengaging on the player's part.

Lately, I've come to realize that playing Mobile Legends is not a game of strategy and skill anymore, it's PURELY A GAME OF LUCK whether you get a good teammate or if you're too lucky AFK, lag sh*ts.

Lastly: I tend to ask for a customer assistant's help regarding this issue, and see what I've got? A COPY PASTE FORMULA MESSAGE WHICH I ALWAYS RECEIVED WHENEVER I ASKED THEM MY QUERIES.

Screenshot_20200102-101823_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg

I have to call one of the FORUM MODERATORS @BD007 who said to me that "Customer service has improved a lot." NO. I never had maximized the use of the customer assistance section. Much better if on the next update, the developers should ditch that section coz it has no use anymore. We're not talking to a real human after all.

P.S. Sorry for the long post. My experience with this app is getting worse over time. I'm happy for those players who never had experienced any of this. I hope this gets noticed by one of the Moontoon teams so that the problem will take be given immediate action.

Post time 2020-1-2 01:34 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-1-2 12:49 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2020-1-2 12:52 PM

As long as ML didn't :
1. Remove all attributes from skins
2. Unlock all emblems for free
3. Remove the rigged chance mechanism

I can't call MLBB a fair moba.

Not just you mate, I'm also having a hard time returning to mythic. Still trapped in epic with cancerous players. Days passed and my star still +/- 1. I'm getting fedup with ML new season system.
 Author| Post time 2020-1-2 01:12 PM | Show all posts
AZNUR replied at 2020-1-2 12:49 PM
As long as ML didn't :
1. Remove all attributes from skins
2. Unlock all emblems for free

I hope that Moontoon must do immediate action regarding this matter. It seems like this forum doesn't do as much as the customer service section to help moontoon see their failing system. So sad.
Post time 2020-1-2 02:26 PM | Show all posts
FCK_AFK replied at 2020-1-2 01:34 PM
HONESTLEY....
Matchmaking and punishment are not Moonton's priorities

MooneyTon: Yes ?
 Author| Post time 2020-1-2 07:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-1-2 11:36 PM
FCK_AFK replied at 2020-1-2 01:34 PM
HONESTLEY....
Matchmaking and punishment are not Moonton's priorities

it seems like posts about matchmaking and such everyone is so quiet, including the forum moderators. Because I thought they should be the first-hand to contact with the developers regarding this persistent issue. I am not posting this because I hate losing streak but as a player, when I observe something wrong in the system, the developers needed to be tapped.

But for pete's sake, this kind of matchmaking imbalance/unfairness will be shelved as no one cared about.
Tagging forum moderators help us to deliver this message to the developers: @BD007 @Eizy

Moontoon: New UI, New Map, New Jungle creeps, Improved game experience, New Heroes, and Exciting mini-games!

Matchmaking: *hopelessly waving*
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-1-2 09:20 PM | Show all posts
Note: The author has been banned or deleted.
Post time 2020-1-2 09:36 PM | Show all posts
giving a comepensation to everyone that had afk's in their team would be very exploitable if you ask me, you can let someone go afk and constantly ask for a compensation this is the main reason why these things are not given and i don't expect any other customers service to ever do something like this either

further about the matchmaking i do agree that it needs ALOT of improvement as i am mythic III right now and i get matched with people from legend and sometimes even epic. i still believe that they are somehow working on fixing it since its requested by the entire community but thats something we sadly have to just wait for and see what happens
Post time 2020-1-2 09:42 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-9-10 05:08 AM

I am moving this to suggestion sub section.
First of all, i appreciate for taking your time to write this.
I admit matchmaking is not up to the mark and also it is not easy to fix. Although afk players are rare in legend and mythic division but in epic and specially gm its quite common as i see.

I think its not entirely matchmaking's fault.
What if the afk player mmr was good and it was just an accident? 1 game ok but 4 game that's not coincidence. I think punishment system needs to be harder for matchmaking. Like minimum 1-6 hours ban from rank matchmaking. If possible 24 hours ban minimum. This will lower the afk players number in game i think.

Another suggestion i have in mind is, make 100 credit minimum needed for rank matchmaking. And matchmaking should match up 110 credit holders with 110 credit holders only. If your credit is lower than 110 then the system should show a pop up that you might matchup against lower credit players. I think 110 credit holders to care about their credits and not going afk or bad players.

Thanks for your valuable feedback.

exitoe replied at 2020-1-2 10:50 PM
Thank you for noticing this concern, as I thought you're one of the few moderators who's constantl ...

Don't worry it will be submitted and you can expect a feedback in future. Thanks for your concern.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-9-20 06:47 PM GMT+8