Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 809|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Crashing] Frequent Game Crashes on iOS

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-1 06:18 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Demigra at 2020-1-2 01:07 AM

Greetings.

So I just received my new phone, an iPhone 6 that lets me play whatever games I like. First thing that came to mind was ML, so I installed it. Right after I logged into my account and waited for the resources to finally finish unpacking, I played a classic game and see if I can still recall anything (I stopped playing for months mainly because I was so busy.) and I was utterly distraught when my game suddenly crashes, sending me back to the home screen. I thought it was just an internet issue but my internet connection was stable, so I tried to finish the match. The crash had me at a really huge disadvantage, and not only did it happen once, but many times now. I browsed the issue and yep, it isn't just me but many others are suffering fron this annoying crash bug as well.

Are there any solutions to this? Thank you.

Edit: I just realized that the game updated the minimum GB requirement to 2 GB. My phone is just 1 GB, sadly. Anyway, thank you. I'm sorry for being so outdated.
Post time 2020-1-1 08:33 PM | Show all posts
ya it seems we have some troubles after the intro of new map me personally i am facing some bugs and prob in new map. if you face any problems do not forget to report it to in game CS it will be very helpful.
and if you can give us a proof like a Screenshot or a video we will collect it too and report it to CS.
hope problem fixes soon. If it crashes constantly use the old map..its been working so far for me and i haven't face any problems
Post time 2020-1-1 09:21 PM | Show all posts
Try medium or low graphics setting.
6 is an old device even if you got it new.If you still persists issue, provide following information here or contact in game customer support.
Profile and server id
Device model and os version
Game client version
When did this occurred
How to trigger this bug
Any screenshot possible of this bug.
Thanks.

Comments

Alrighty. Thanks. [ PS- My game crashed for the fourth time, all in one day. It's so sad. ): ]  Post time 2020-1-2 02:05 AM
 Author| Post time 2020-1-2 02:06 AM | Show all posts
RohitBK201 replied at 2020-1-1 04:33 AM
ya it seems we have some troubles after the intro of new map me personally i am facing some bugs and ...

Sure. Thanks. :D
Post time 2020-1-3 12:33 AM | Show all posts
Edited by koken at 2020-1-3 12:34 AM

This happens in Android with MIUI as well. The game never crashed on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 but it crashes a lot on my Redmi Note 8 Pro. It happens a lot once I start the game and then it doesn't anymore until I close the game process and reopen it again.

Comments

That's sad. I wanted Android too, but I guess I don't have any choice lol.  Post time 2020-1-3 02:35 AM
Post time 2020-1-4 10:44 AM | Show all posts
This is an incredible old phone, even though it’s a new iPhone, I can tell you that it isn’t really capable of the high graphics, maybe medium graphics works. I have used iPhone 6 to play on it in the past and it was fine.

Comments

Have you ever tried to restart your phone and delete the tabs on your phone before playing it?  Post time 2020-1-12 07:16 AM
I also tried adjusting the graphics to the lowest, and it still didn't work. My storage still has plenty of spaces that are vacant and despite that, it still crashes.  Post time 2020-1-8 05:38 PM
The phone can handle high graphics, it just crashes. I tried browsing the issue and I thought it just needed an update.  Post time 2020-1-8 05:37 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-4-4 05:58 PM GMT+8