Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 985|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Complaint] remove brawl mode part 2

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-1-1 09:49 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Pls remove this trash auto lose mode only magesssss win and  
Screenshot_20200101-094558_Mobile Legends Bang Bang.jpg
Post time 2020-1-1 04:44 PM | Show all posts
This is 2020 and someone still complain and dont understand about brawl, really? Brawl is a match where player get boring or fed up with rank match. Brawl is only for fun. Brawl is a match where player can get their credit score back after being reported. Brawl is place to try your internet signal before playing rank match. Win or lose in brawl means nothing.
Post time 2020-1-1 12:32 PM | Show all posts
@gfhgtg

As we have explained again and again, while some hero class suffers in Brawl more than the rest, it is still possible to win if one makes a correct play.
Post time 2020-1-1 04:06 PM | Show all posts
That's the nature of brawl mode, team with the highest DPS and burst capability will always win. You can't expect assassins to be great here as there is no buff or such things.
Post time 2020-1-1 04:54 PM | Show all posts
Brawl is one of the fun mode, before other mode released i.e (Arcade mode), brawl was one of the most played by players until now.  honestly I always play it when I don't have much times to play ranked/classic
Post time 2020-1-1 07:52 PM | Show all posts
why tf you play it if you hate it lol
Post time 2020-1-1 09:18 PM | Show all posts
Edited by RohitBK201 at 2020-1-1 09:20 PM

we play brawl for a quick match.. if i have short amount of time to play, i choose brawl and its option, you can play it or don't and it also does not have any kinda of event to get prizes or gain advange ingame, its just for fun and i don't see any reason to remove it. Win or Loose its a part of the game, its not compulsory that you have to like it or play it , its simply up to player  ..if you don't like normal brawl just play VS AI brawl mode its easy quick and helps to earn bp very fast
Post time 2020-1-1 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Brawl is for fun. And it's true mages are strong because of early  damage in brawl. But that doesn't mean its boring.
Post time 2020-1-2 02:26 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Demigra at 2020-1-1 10:29 AM

What do you mean by 'only mages win'? Any hero type, from whatever class, can win this gamemode by means of proper gameplay. There's a reason why the gamemode itself is called 'Brawl', and that kinda sums it up.

Post time 2020-1-2 11:09 AM | Show all posts
its ok. brawl it's supposed to be for fun.
what i dont understand is why brawl affect your winrate stats.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 03:28 PM GMT+8