Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 982|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Nerf pharsa ult

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-30 09:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Its tooooo op
Post time 2019-12-30 09:50 AM | Show all posts
Probably my first time reading a thread regarding nerfing Pharsa. Lots were disappointed with her rework though. However, please do provide some detailed breakdown of why you wanted Pharsa's ult nerfed.
Post time 2019-12-30 11:30 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2019-12-30 09:50 AM
Probably my first time reading a thread regarding nerfing Pharsa. Lots were disappointed with her re ...

My first too XD
I don't know her new skills, does her ult now has slow and stun? I met against Pharsa last night and she's pretty good although they lost
Post time 2019-12-30 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Edited by AZNUR at 2019-12-31 12:33 AM

Yeah she may be pretty OP in certain situation but she isn't as OP as Ling, Esme or Gusion so I think nerfing these heroes is prior.
Btw, fyi, Pharsa before her rework is even more frightening, but not much know her potential... even after she got reworked.
Post time 2019-12-30 04:30 PM | Show all posts
No one care about her anymore...no one play her anymore...and now for the new year's resolution, someone ask to nerf her. She gets bad rework and it is funny that someone cant counter her easily.
Post time 2019-12-30 05:02 PM | Show all posts
if you have good team to be your firewall  shess op her dmg on ulti hits is  big and more skills now and stun . ofc she is trash 1vs1 ... but anyway shes better then before
Post time 2019-12-30 07:25 PM | Show all posts
Facing pharsa is very hard nowdays i must admit. I am not sure if sher ulti is op or not. But dealing tons of damage with stuns. Many forum users said she is not good as before but i think the opposite. Lets hear others opinion first. thanks for your feedback.
Post time 2019-12-31 12:55 PM | Show all posts
BD007 replied at 2019-12-30 07:25 PM
Facing pharsa is very hard nowdays i must admit. I am not sure if sher ulti is op or not. But dealin ...

I use Pharsa and quite a good user for her. She’s definitely not op and relies on tanks and fighters to keep enemies away. Her Ult only gets 4 shots now and you have to hit someone 2 times to get the stun which is difficult to do if your team does not play well. Her rework is definitely good as some might not think so but it is definitely not op as users might think.
Post time 2020-1-1 08:00 PM | Show all posts
i player eudora and aurora in rank i rekt every op new heroes .... should they nerf them ...
Post time 2020-1-2 02:08 PM | Show all posts
Pharsa is fine to me. People don't like the rework but I really like it. No need to buff or nerf her.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-7-10 02:31 PM GMT+8