Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 553|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Complaint] How to make Moonton smart (Part 2) ?

[Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-27 09:59 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
to continue this thread https://forum.mobilelegends.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=74609&extra=
and mobile legend has updated their game but unfortunately there is no update regarding punishment
I'll give you a screenshot Moonton

none of all that I reported was punish to negative gameplay / intentional feeding / low skill penalties

If you don't know Moonton, all who play this game are HUMANS,
but why do you use BOT to determine an violation ??

I have a question

• Can your BOT read the message in game, who said that he wanted to feed or troll ?
  • Can your BOT watch the replay how a player intentionally stands on the enemy tower ? Intentionally go to enemy areas (base) ? Intentionally doing 1 vs 5 ?
  • Why does the number of people reporting affect the punishment ? Do you think the players from the winning team want to report fcking troller player ? even the players from the losing team don't press the report button

see the K/D/A, especially for core hero
e.g : he got 10 Death, but just because he got assist point or kill point he was not punished ? Not even in Low Skill category ?
you dont know how easy to get an Assist ?
32.jpeg
32_32.jpeg
28_28.jpeg
28.jpeg
25_2.jpeg
25_1.jpeg
25.jpeg
22_22.jpeg
22.jpeg
19_3.jpeg
19_2.jpeg
19_1.jpeg
19.jpeg
17_17.jpeg
17.jpeg
14_14.jpeg
14.jpeg
10_3.jpeg
10_2.jpeg
10_1.jpeg
10.jpeg
7_7.jpeg
7.jpeg
6_6.jpeg
6.jpeg
2_2.jpeg
2.jpeg
1_1.jpeg
1.jpeg
Post time 2019-12-30 06:40 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Has_been_slain at 2019-12-30 09:15 PM
shinee. replied at 2019-12-28 09:02 AM
Why would it be hard for us?You do realise that us mods, we are just the conexion between devs and p ...

In fact, you are. You yourself know the problem, but you have agreed to be a moderator, which in translation means an accomplice. If you looked back before last update, there were some punishments. After update, maybe every thousandth player gets a penalty. Moonton deliberately did this, seeing that they will lose the battle with LoL coming out in 2020. Everyday ridiculous events, miserable prizes, free heroes (Silvanna) ... the last jerks Moonton has to take some more money from the kids who ruined this wonderful game.
P.S. I noticed that for the event to get a Badang's skin for FREE, we still have to pay some money and buy some diamonds.
Post time 2019-12-27 10:08 PM | Show all posts
make moonton smart by quitting the game and go in competition this is the way Mandalorians
Post time 2019-12-27 10:52 PM | Show all posts
Oh my that's a lot.
Well Moonton is already smart because they use bot to manage in game violations and that means they don't need to hire and spend money on people to manage that.
Post time 2019-12-28 12:44 AM | Show all posts
I do believe bots need to have its own punishment even without any human reporting.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-28 08:19 AM | Show all posts
View: 54 and still counting

i know it's hard for you moderators
Post time 2019-12-28 09:02 AM | Show all posts
Why would it be hard for us?You do realise that us mods, we are just the conexion between devs and players..it's not like we "fix" things on the game..And trust me we get it, we understand your complain, we are also just simple players and we also go through unpleasant situations like this..Untill now I used to think I was the most unlucky person when it comes to trolls and afks in my team but I see that you are even more unlucky than I am..We're sorry for situations like these..There have been suggestions about harsher punishiments and we submitted them all..we'll just have to wait and see what changes will come..
Post time 2019-12-28 01:45 PM | Show all posts
Any dev cannot do anything with player themselves. They really hard to fix player mind. Tbh dont punish someone because their gameplay. Better improve youselves. You lose because you also dont understand your role.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-28 05:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2019-12-29 05:01 PM
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2019-12-28 01:45 PM
Any dev cannot do anything with player themselves. They really hard to fix player mind. Tbh dont pun ...

no one to ask dev to fix player mind

problem here is the punishment system in this game

Improve my self you say ??
i dont understand my role ??

i can play as Mage, Tank (my main), MM, Suport
what was your last rank in the previous season ?
shinee. replied at 2019-12-28 09:02 AM
Why would it be hard for us?You do realise that us mods, we are just the conexion between devs and p ...

i know your task...

how long have you guys only answered
we'll just have to wait and see what changes will come..

there is no response from the developer about the punishment?

Comments

Report system just nothing to me. Still useless even in other moba.  Post time 2019-12-28 05:23 PM
Post time 2019-12-28 07:00 PM | Show all posts
Punishment system needs to be improved. i think we need more strict punishment.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-1-24 11:20 AM GMT+8