Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 407|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Lithowanderer problem

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-27 05:02 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by titan666 at 2019-12-27 05:04 PM

I'm very excited with current new buffs. Bcs we can more explore and also learn new strategy with these additional buffs.

But there something is kinda bugging me. It's Lithowanderer. Actually I like this buff, it's really helpful to regen hp for our teammates, so we don't need to go back to fountain to regen hp for urgent situations, and it's really supporting in teamfights.

The only problem with Lithowanderer is this buff position not really good. Even sometimes it's annoying. When there's a teamfight in mid lane, while I was doing basic attack, it hits Lithowanderer instead of the enemy, and also while attacking turtle/lord, it's always wrong target and attacking Lithowanderer. I have no idea is this targeting problem or not. If it's really targetting problem, they should fix prioritized target for differentiate minion and jungle monsters, bcs we already had auto lock for enemy, so why not for jungle monsters? or maybe for the simple solution is to relocate Lithowanderer, but I don't have any idea to put it where.
Post time 2019-12-27 05:25 PM | Show all posts
I agree.Maybe it could replaced near the cyclone eye so that we can dash away after killing the innocent Lithowanderer so that we can avoid being ganked.
Post time 2019-12-27 05:41 PM | Show all posts
I agree with this , i even made post here too because of this.

I think Lithowanderer shouldn't walk , it will fix most of this problem.
Post time 2019-12-27 06:33 PM | Show all posts
Ya i face this issue too. whenever i attack turtle, my hero targets Lithowanderer first. in team fight its kinda ok if we use hero lock mode. I think like the jungle monster, Lithowanderer should be divided too. Like top one for blue team and bot one for red team. and it should be on their jungle side instead of open water. I think this can remove some issues with Lithowanderer. thanks for your valuable feedback.
Post time 2019-12-28 12:09 AM | Show all posts
This is a problem with targeting system not Litho position. I like that it's placed where teams have to fight over it.
I already said about the targeting system before. When you use lowest HP setting, that setting is applied to creeps & minions too. I suggested: Creeps & Minions should only be able to be hit using a separate button (the minion button below the basic atk button in advanced aiming mode) & for Creeps the targeting is set by default to closest 1st (We all atk the creep next to us)

Otherwise I often atk the gargoyle when taking red buff because of this. Should I open a thread to move them to different positions too?? @BD007
Post time 2019-12-28 08:13 AM | Show all posts
yeah, i agree. Sometimes when i do solo turtle with granger, my 1st skill always aim into Lithowanderer when i quick cast it.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-8-5 07:52 PM GMT+8