Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 506|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Merry Christmas Everyone

Close [Copy link]
Post time 2019-12-25 04:54 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

Hope you enjoy this day.
i enjoy TD a lot, hope the TD stays like survival.

Good Luck and always Have Fun.
Post time 2019-12-25 10:09 AM | Show all posts
Same here! With the rankings and all, for me, Chess-TD is one of the best features the game can ever have. Hopefully it does stay, fortunately some people hates Chess-TD the fact that it eats up memory/space as well.

Comments

ohhh, i see, sad to hear that. maybe that is the one reason why they end the first chess td  Post time 2019-12-27 01:37 AM
Post time 2019-12-25 10:26 AM | Show all posts
merry Christmas mate, well TD is good you can play it casually with no pressure unlike the real game where you need to concentrate hard nowadays, love the old days where you can casually pick any hero you want without pressure.

Comments

agree. that is one of the reason why i enjoy a lot chess TD  Post time 2019-12-27 01:39 AM
Post time 2019-12-25 06:29 PM | Show all posts
I also enjoy the TD. This is more challenging yet very entertaining and fun than classic or rank or brawl. Merry Christmas everyone.
 Author| Post time 2019-12-27 01:44 AM | Show all posts
i enjoy trying some combination of hero for the stats, like 6 mm and then sometimes i try the majority tank line up. hahaha its fun to watch how the enemy defend your wave.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-10-19 07:31 AM GMT+8